2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

it’s the reason I seldom go to live sporting events anymore. The entire stadium / arena experience is just not enjoyable anymore. Fans think that buying a ticket is license to say or do anything without repercussions. Not all fans, don’t want to paint a broad brush. Don’t know what the answer is.
I agree. I've seen some seriously bad behavior by people at games. It's in all sports. When you see parents attacking officials on the field of football games for kids 10 and under, and high school players blindsiding officials on the field because they didn't like a previous call, it paints a picture that there's enough hot heads out there that they've ruined the game for a lot of people.

I think they need to have stiffer penalties for people who act up. Even the jail in the bowels of Lincoln Financial in Philadelphia isn't doing enough to stop the madness. They need to start demanding mandatory jail time for these peoples. Maybe 30 days cooling their heels would help.

I agree. I've seen some seriously bad behavior by people at games. It's in all sports. When you see parents attacking officials on the field of football games for kids 10 and under, and high school players blindsiding officials on the field because they didn't like a previous call, it paints a picture that there's enough hot heads out there that they've ruined the game for a lot of people.

I think they need to have stiffer penalties for people who act up. Even the jail in the bowels of Lincoln Financial in Philadelphia isn't doing enough to stop the madness. They need to start demanding mandatory jail time for these peoples. Maybe 30 days cooling their heels would help.
I get your point and it’s valid but mandatory lock up is a difficult slope because it’s passing new law which won’t have much support politically. Seems revoking tickets won’t solve much if anything, your not stopping beer sales (it’s revenue). Fans thing having a ticket is license to say what you want. It’s a right because you paid $150 or so. Unfortunately it’s the world we live in

Being reported that Joe Ingles will make his season debut on Monday vs NOLA.

Yes, I was surprised to read that yesterday. I thought he was expected back more towards Feb or something.

After the last game, I'm having a hard time working up enthusiasm for this one with Giannis and Khris both out. But........

GO BUCKS!

Meanwhile, the Bucks have the best record in the NBA. They've done it while resting players, and having two important members of the rotation out for a good portion of the season already played.

Add in Beauchamp, who looks respectably good. Not a waste like so many late round picks.

I'm not a bit unhappy about how they're doing. Even when they got blown out, I figured it was one of those games that they didn't need to win.

Going to be interesting in next couple months do they try to trade for a player? Seems they have been active in trying to get Crowder but their offer has not be interesting enough.

oh ye of little faith. lol.
yeah, i didn't think it would happen either. sometimes it's nice to be wrong.

LOL!

I know. I need to work on that 'faith' thing, especially concerning the Bucks. Their depth continues to surprise me almost every. single. game.

Even last night I was so happy to see Zion get a bit mopey when his bully ball tactics were rebuffed by a very experienced team.....all of whom are used to going up against Giannis in practice. ha!

And as TW said, they've been doing without major players in so many of their games so far that it's really saying something considering that they lead the east (by 1/2 game, I think? could be wrong about that) and have the best record in the NBA. !!!!

Back