2022 Badger Football Thread

One thing is for sure..... PJ over in Goofer land is on the hot seat. When the Star tribune guys start piling on the clock will start ticking. That was the telling sign before the last two dopes got the ax. Kind of a shame they can't hire a decent HC. Kidding...Row Row that boat until it sinks and all those Gophers drown PJ.
Only so long you can do the row the boat stick

He’s getting major heat from a few former players. One called him a car salesman
Yeah and gets pissed when you don't buy the car and swears at you on the phone

So Big Ten getting even tougher with talk of adding USC and UCLA as soon as 2024.

Also time to change name they come on bored it's 16 teams.

I wish I could say something that wouldn't sound like an "I told you so," considering some of us have been talking USC and UCLA as being high ranking candidates to join the Big 10 instead of realignment to hand it all to OSU, Michigan, and Penn ST.

I think it will eventually lead to four more teams so they can keep the name intact by having 10 teams East, and 10 teams West. Possibly two divisions (but not necessarily) on each side, and a playoff system ending up as part of the mix.

I wish I could say something that wouldn't sound like an "I told you so," considering some of us have been talking USC and UCLA as being high ranking candidates to join the Big 10 instead of realignment to hand it all to OSU, Michigan, and Penn ST.

I think it will eventually lead to four more teams so they can keep the name intact by having 10 teams East, and 10 teams West. Possibly two divisions (but not necessarily) on each side, and a playoff system ending up as part of the mix.
The division thing is an interesting thing now. Can’t see them scrapping it if they go to 20

Back