2022 Badger Football Thread

Disagree and can't state it to you loud enough.... he's not as popular as the alumni think he is.
And as I stated in shout no candidate is giving any alumni warm fuzzies. And losing PC ‘s recruits is not going to change the dynamics either way

If Nebraska upsets UW Leonhard should pack his bags and not even be back as DC.

If Nebraska upsets UW Leonhard should pack his bags and not even be back as DC.
100% disagree. If they beat Minnesota it’s 4-3 in his 7 games. Not a disaster from where they were. And if he not the HC he’s not coming back as DC anyway

100% disagree. If they beat Minnesota it’s 4-3 in his 7 games. Not a disaster from where they were. And if he not the HC he’s not coming back as DC anyway
4-3 IMO you get that out of PC and nothing Leonhard should be proud of.

Not sure about that, he has a home outside Madison. If it was about money or anything else he would have been long gone.

Ugly ugly win vs a bad Nebraska team. But they got to a bowl game so I think it's very likely school will offer Leonhard the full time job even if they lose next week to MN. Though I think Jimmy does not do very much and after year 3 or 4 he gets canned also after they see they should have not made the hire based on homerism of him being a former Barry Badger.

Back