2023 Badger Football Thread

As soon as we get up to Austin, we arrange to get our butter burgers and their custard. It's great!

They've opened two stores in that area, and both are so busy that they have constant lines at the drive-up and at the counters. More are on the way. Can hardly wait for one to open up close to us down here in the RGV.

When in Austin, it's our Friday "go-to place" for a more Wisconsin style fish dinner. In fact, not this coming Friday, but the following Friday, it will be their fish fry. We're going up the middle of next week, for the summer.

you can get those all over now...2 culvers within 30 minutes of me and a whatburger on the way. No more regional favs
Yeah Culvers has to be now a top 10 national fast food burger place with how they expanded in last 10 or so years.

you can get those all over now...2 culvers within 30 minutes of me and a whatburger on the way. No more regional favs
well they only have locations in 26 states now, so not quite as ubiquitous as it might seem. they are still concentrated in certain regions.

Makes me wonder if ND will join Big Ten now with a NBC guy now becoming AD.

Jack Swarbrick to step down as Notre Dame AD, NBC Sports chair Pete Bevacqua tabbed as replacement​

well they only have locations in 26 states now, so not quite as ubiquitous as it might seem. they are still concentrated in certain regions.
We're now up to 3 in the Austin area. Two in Austin, and one in Georgetown. I'd bet there are more planned, all the way down the I-35 corridor to San Antonio.

We're now up to 3 in the Austin area. Two in Austin, and one in Georgetown. I'd bet there are more planned, all the way down the I-35 corridor to San Antonio.
Culvers better than Texas BBQ! ;)

Culvers better than Texas BBQ! ;)
Culver's and Texas BBQ are on two different plains. It's like comparing shrimp to prime rib. Each has it's role in my life.... to make me happy! :)

Back