2023 Draft Thread

Sorry no. Maybe 15-20.
If WR is not even good to draft to 20 I would not even bother to draft one in round one perhaps even round 2 because it's same crap you have on roster now and nothing worth being a #1 WR

Still think think is going to be a draft with poor talent and GB gets high pick

If WR is not even good to draft to 20 I would not even bother to draft one in round one perhaps even round 2 because it's same crap you have on roster now and nothing worth being a #1 WR

Still think think is going to be a draft with poor talent and GB gets high pick
Depends how the board falls. Smith-Njigba Is probably the best example for now. He’s probably 10-20 but if he falls do you grab him based on your board. That’s the subjective part. And if Johnson falls to 15 or so (doubtful) do you jump. Same with the subjective narrative

Depends how the board falls. Smith-Njigba Is probably the best example for now. He’s probably 10-20 but if he falls do you grab him based on your board. That’s the subjective part. And if Johnson falls to 15 or so (doubtful) do you jump. Same with the subjective narrative
If picking top 10 you better be getting a playmaker a meh guy is something you draft in the 20s

If picking top 10 you better be getting a playmaker a meh guy is something you draft in the 20s
Assuming you’re top 10 yes, but if you have Addison and /or Smith-Njigba on your board at 11-15 or so and Johnson is gone that’s not an easy call. Addison, while not a Watson clone he’s close, body of work for Smith-Njigba is limited. And then what’s your other needs. Gets to be part roster management

Assuming you’re top 10 yes, but if you have Addison and /or Smith-Njigba on your board at 11-15 or so and Johnson is gone that’s not an easy call. Addison, while not a Watson clone he’s close, body of work for Smith-Njigba is limited. And then what’s your other needs. Gets to be part roster management
Unless this is looking like a stud WR I would rather go after a DL or OL to me no studs at WR this year just projects to work on with a high ceiling and already have that in Watson.

Unless this is looking like a stud WR I would rather go after a DL or OL to me no studs at WR this year just projects to work on with a high ceiling and already have that in Watson.
Any WR you draft is a project to some extent. It’s historically a bigger learning curve. A guy like Chase is an outlier since he was in theory running a NFL style with Joe Brady. Just look at the 2022 draft. London went 8, Wilson 10 , Olave 11. At one point they had that “stud” title

Any WR you draft is a project to some extent. It’s historically a bigger learning curve. A guy like Chase is an outlier since he was in theory running a NFL style with Joe Brady. Just look at the 2022 draft. London went 8, Wilson 10 , Olave 11. At one point they had that “stud” title
Any of those 4 are likely better then the WR in 2023 draft. It's a poor year for WR and OL at least in 1st round. GB gets a high pick I know fans will not like it but a defensive player might be the best choice.

Any of those 4 are likely better then the WR in 2023 draft. It's a poor year for WR and OL at least in 1st round. GB gets a high pick I know fans will not like it but a defensive player might be the best choice.
Disagree. Johnson or Addison are both similar. Addison more Wilson and Johnson is to me better than London. Smith-Njigba is probably similar to Wilson but the body of work is a bit limited

SI MOCK DRAFT
10. Green Bay Packers: Peter Skoronski, OT, Northwestern

Skoronski’s grandfather, Bob Skoronski, is a member of the Packers Hall of Fame. Since replacing Rashawn Slater, who opted out of the 2020 season, Skoronski has started every game at left tackle. Lack of arm length may ultimately lead to a move inside, but the former five-star recruit is technically sound with the foot quickness, balance and versatility to play all five offensive line positions. Per PFF, Skoronski has allowed only five pressures on 383 pass-blocking snaps so far this season.

Back