Aaron Jones to break a 57 year old team record?

Well this record is in reach now for Jones. After the Vikings game he sits at 19 TD's on the season he scores 2 TDs vs the Lions and he will have the record.

Jones also only needs 16 yards rushing for his first 1K season ever.

Hopefully he gets it. I'm hoping GB comes out swinging and puts this thing to bed early.

If I am Jones my agent is knocking on Gute's door saying after the season we need to talk contract ext.

They better get something worked out with Jones because after 2020 he becomes a UFA.

If Jones can have a huge game and net 185 yards of offense it would give him 1600 yards of offense this year. That would be best I think since Green had that 2K back in early 2000s.

Though shows you how hot and cold Jones has been used this year. 9 games this year in which he had 51 or less yards rushing. Only 2 times all year in which he got 20 carries or more. 10 times this year he failed to get even 20 touches in a game. Don't understand how ML can not make him the focal point of offense take the ball out of 12 hands more right now 12 does not have the WRs to make plays nor is he the player of old to make bad WRs look good.

He’s managed to stay healthy this whole season.
If he was 27 I might worry about shelf life.

But I do believe that they need another “same type” of RB as insurance and someone to spell him from time to time.

DeX is in the pipeline.

Btw, any word on Jamaal's injury?

Back