Aaron Jones to break a 57 year old team record?

He’s listed as questionable for Detroit game, so doesn’t sound overly serious or long term.

Williams said Tuesday that he doesn't believe the shoulder issue he suffered Monday at Minnesota will be a long-term issue, Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com reports.

Please tell us what skills he has shown and where? He had one ok year at Norte Dame, did not even hit 1,000 yards and has shown nothing at the next level

He has shown a remarkable ability to get on LaFleur's shit list, early and often.

This is a wash of a year for him. He's only a 6th round pick, he's gotta grow up fast over the off-season and take a leap as a professional because I expect they will be drafting someone else in April.

He has shown a remarkable ability to get on LaFleur's shit list, early and often.

This is a wash of a year for him. He's only a 6th round pick, he's gotta grow up fast over the off-season and take a leap as a professional because I expect they will be drafting someone else in April.
DeX? His biggest issue is maturity. Most rookies take a year for one reason or another. Dude has the skills imo.

We got bigger needs in the draft tho. Filling Bulaga's spot is the biggest imo.

DeX? His biggest issue is maturity. Most rookies take a year for one reason or another. Dude has the skills imo.

We got bigger needs in the draft tho. Filling Bulaga's spot is the biggest imo.
I just don’t know what “skills” you see. They did not show at ND and clearly not in GB. He was a 6th round pick for reason....he’s just not an NFL talent

I just don’t know what “skills” you see. They did not show at ND and clearly not in GB. He was a 6th round pick for reason....he’s just not an NFL talent
I have no idea what he has been on active 53 all season. I can't see any team wanting a 6th round RB. I thought I remember reading he was having issues learning the playbook.

Back