Aaron Rodgers Reveals He Thinks About Retirement ‘All the Time’

I still think it's a 2 year commitnment based on contract he walks after 2023

I still think it's a 2 year commitnment based on contract he walks after 2023
If he gets dinged up during the season and / or his skills decline all bets are off for 2023. Repeat of 2021 he’s probably back. If not he’s probably gone

If he gets dinged up during the season and / or his skills decline all bets are off for 2023. Repeat of 2021 he’s probably back. If not he’s probably gone
I don't expect him to have two back to back MVP years If he has a normal Rodgers years he's back. Now he gets hurt and misses games then I could see him think of retiring but GB takes awful cap hit of $100 million then

I don't expect him to have two back to back MVP years If he has a normal Rodgers years he's back. Now he gets hurt and misses games then I could see him think of retiring but GB takes awful cap hit of $100 million then
And if normal Rodgers is 2919 - 2020 he’s probably gone.

And if normal Rodgers is 2919 - 2020 he’s probably gone.
25-30 TD season and sub 10 INTs he reitres on that would be insane that's a better year then 90% of QBs have could not see him retire on that

25-30 TD season and sub 10 INTs he reitres on that would be insane that's a better year then 90% of QBs have could not see him retire on that
I would not bet the ranch he’s back. Not at his age Nope

Back