Aaron Rodgers Reveals He Thinks About Retirement ‘All the Time’

I would be totally amazed if he hit another MVP season this year. If he did, and they at least made it to the big game, he'd be the Emperor of the NFC, while Brady would retain the title of Emperor of the AFC. Especially if it was Brady vs Rodgers to dance.

If they did win it all, and he was MVP, I would not be in the slightest bit surprised if he walked away, satisfied that he'd done what he set out to do. When you leave as king of the hill, you've left with the knowledge you've proven yourself.

I would be totally amazed if he hit another MVP season this year. If he did, and they at least made it to the big game, he'd be the Emperor of the NFC, while Brady would retain the title of Emperor of the AFC. Especially if it was Brady vs Rodgers to dance.

If they did win it all, and he was MVP, I would not be in the slightest bit surprised if he walked away, satisfied that he'd done what he set out to do. When you leave as king of the hill, you've left with the knowledge you've proven yourself.
Just ask John Elway!

He keeps playing just so Love never gets a chance in GB :p

He keeps playing just so Love never gets a chance in GB :p
I think they made some kind of deal.

Trade for Cobb? Continuing to break the cap? Continuing to go all in, give him that run it back year? Now suddenly they have this weird sympatico.

Can't prove it, but I think they made a deal to let Aaron have whatever he wanted, in exchange for him staying until Love is ready. If Love doesn't pan out, Aaron gets to stay as long as he wants.

Just seems like something went down, and they came to an agreement.

I think they made some kind of deal.

Trade for Cobb? Continuing to break the cap? Continuing to go all in, give him that run it back year? Now suddenly they have this weird sympatico.

Can't prove it, but I think they made a deal to let Aaron have whatever he wanted, in exchange for him staying until Love is ready. If Love doesn't pan out, Aaron gets to stay as long as he wants.

Just seems like something went down, and they came to an agreement.
How Murphy has talked it almost seems GB is willing to say we screwed up on Love he is no longer in our plans but can't find value to trade him

How Murphy has talked it almost seems GB is willing to say we screwed up on Love he is no longer in our plans but can't find value to trade him
I take that talk with a grain of salt.

Back