After The 2022 Packers Draft

If Watson's knee injury was an ACL, it would bother me more. Not to jinx him, of course.

He's way to green I think he needs a year on PS
Packers needed speed. This dude is the guy. Size, blocking ability, seems like a coachable, hardworking kid. Checks a lot of Packers-type boxes.

I actually thought for McGinn that was rather benign actually, not sure why some of you use lose it when he writessh))

As to the draft topic I thought it was okay, Wyatt is 100% a risk reward pick and the medical on Watson hurts the value to me a lot. As stated by Mark, if he tears that knee up in preseason and you got nothing knowing that you have completely crapped out.

The others were okay, Toms could end up being a steal. Ford was a turd pick. The rest depth.
I agree wholeheartedly, I know it's offseason but a lot of arguing just to argue going on.

Last edited:
I appreciate Bob's perspective. I may not always agree with him but he lays it out how he sees it or hears it. I also enjoy hearing his take compared to what others have to say. He can be a bit gruff or prickish but then again, as others have said, he gets the clicks.

He's way to green I think he needs a year on PS
He'll get on the field just to run deep, clear out Safeties for underneath throws. I agree though. He'll get his development in on field reps, probably over his first three years.

I appreciate Bob's perspective. I may not always agree with him but he lays it out how he sees it or hears it. I also enjoy hearing his take compared to what others have to say. He can be a bit gruff or prickish but then again, as others have said, he gets the clicks.
One thing about Bob is he doesn't mind being blunt about Aaron having an attitude or the front office when they do something questionable. I don't mind that at all, even when I disagree.

Back