AR Prediction Thread

Rodgers becomes a wizard as his GF Blu the Witch helps him with his degree.

Last edited:
I contemplated throwing a prediction out there but then I thought, " do I want another banner under my name, something like 2023 AR Prediction Guru?" Then I thought, "Haven't you been right enough the past 3 years?"....which leads me to let you guys have some fun before I chime in. It gets tiresome being right all the time.

I contemplated throwing a prediction out there but then I thought, " do I want another banner under my name, something like 2023 AR Prediction Guru?" Then I thought, "Haven't you been right enough the past 3 years?"....which leads me to let you guys have some fun before I chime in. It gets tiresome being right all the time.
I'll just add the correct banner now....

AR is traded due to cap constraints. He does not go to the Jets even though they offer more because he wants to be closer to CA and play in warmer weather. He goes to Vegas and plays with Adams. Not sure what will happen over there but has a few more good statistical seasons before he retires.

Love takes over and is very average and not as good as some people think he will be. We win between 4-6 games the next 2-3 years and people realize how good AR really was even though he was a DIVA. We draft another QB when we get a new GM and HC in 2026 and the Packers do not make the playoffs for 6-7 years straight. hide)

Hope I am wrong. titanic(

I like @ChampionshipBelt 's take but will add a little different one here:

AR is traded due to cap constraints. He does go to the Jets where he struggles to learn and execute the offense but has a statistical drop off for 2 seasons before he retires.

Love takes over and experiences a trajectory much like Jalen Hurts where he operates the envisioned offense of ML and becomes and
integral part of the team, as a whole.

The team dymanic changes, for the good, in the locker room and all facets start playing complimentary football with a common vision of who is in charge and who leads the team. 10 wins in Love's first season. Packers do not miss playoffs for next 8 years.

I like @ChampionshipBelt 's take but will add a little different one here:

AR is traded due to cap constraints. He does go to the Jets where he struggles to learn and execute the offense but has a statistical drop off for 2 seasons before he retires.

Love takes over and experiences a trajectory much like Jalen Hurts where he operates the envisioned offense of ML and becomes and
integral part of the team, as a whole.

The team dymanic changes, for the good, in the locker room and all facets start playing complimentary football with a common vision of who is in charge and who leads the team. 10 wins in Love's first season. Packers do not miss playoffs for next 8 years.

Bud,

I like your take better. :)

There are too many cheaper QB out there who McDaniels has worked with. I don’t think Arod goes to Vegas. Not so I think LV can afford him.

Back