AR Prediction Thread

331220722_580674497309455_9211480112289138798_n.jpg

Rodgers is admittedly different than me and probably most of us.

If he had decided to ice fishing and drink a couple brews on Lake Tomahawk for 4 days to figure out what he wanted to do next year, Packers fans and many of us would have lined the lake to make sure nobody bothered him and we'd be hoping he caught a lot of green and gold fish to convince him to come back.

But he's different and wanted to spend 4 days of solitary in a cave. He does Ayahusaxca (or whatever it is) to try and free his mind. He's very smart and cerebral. So he's an ass.

FFS, he hasn't jerked anybody around. The Pack knows what he's doing. He's making a huge life decision. He likes playing football. He loves the Pack, and regardless of what some think, he likes Wisconsin (that's not saying he's going to move to Wisconsin full time, it's saying he likes and appreciates Wisconsin and its people even if he doesn't take in all Wisconsin activities 24/7, but I'm sure he'll visit). All he's done is play football. He's taken a terrific beating. He demands perfection from himself and teammates. He's trying to decide if he wants to go through the punishment again. It's not playing on Sunday, it's the pain - he played through injury again last year - and the practice he's trying to figure out if he wants to deal with again.

Regarding blaming other players. Receivers don't need him at Rookie camp to learn to run their damn routes or to put enough stick'em on their gloves to catch the damn ball or be able to read a defense so that they make the proper route adjustments or what to do on an audible. They're supposed to be pros. The damn coaches should be able to teach the receivers the routes, how to read the defense and adjust, and slop on stick'em, and what to do on the audibles. And, quite honestly I got bitched at more for dropping balls in rugby matches than our receivers got bitched about.

Rodgers teammates almost 100% have his back. People read a lot of stuff into his statements. They frequently read the wrong thing. We're not in the locker room. If we were, a lot of opinions would change.

I hate him bombing away on 3d and 4th and short because it's open.

But, when he's gone, we are going to miss him. I just don't understand the angst. I really don't.

Last year was just a disaster. Injuries everywhere. An offensive line that would have worn out a 70s Dane County Coliseum Sieve chant. A defense that played possibly 20% of the season. And, young rookie receivers that didn't get the intricacies of the position until midway through the season - if then - and old brought in veterans that never did.

If we were going to get rid of Rodgers, it was way back when he said he wanted out.

Remember the guy you're gung ho to replace him with signs autographs with a picture of a heart. Ya, that'll go over well. If he's not spectacular - how long will it be before he's not one of us and you're at his throat because of it.

I think Rodgers when replacing Favre > Love when possibly replacing Rodgers.

If Rodgers is gone. He's gone. I'll survive. Go Pack Go! The Bears still suck!

People got tired of the retirement games Favre played. So when Rodgers does the same crap people just don't want to deal with it a 2nd time. No one else says maybe I will retire every year. You either know you can retire and do it or keep working because you either enjoy it or can't afford to.

People got tired of the retirement games Favre played. So when Rodgers does the same crap people just don't want to deal with it a 2nd time. No one else says maybe I will retire every year. You either know you can retire and do it or keep working because you either enjoy it or can't afford to.

So let me ask this?

Would you rather have a HOF QB and deal with this at the end of their career or have a crap QB and be back in the 70's and 80's?

I know what I choose.

Back