AR Prediction Thread

Glad the saga is finally over. The return looks decent, especially considering the Packers aren't picking up any of the $60M.

Here's a thought, the Packers could take WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba at 13, and trade both seconds to get back into the first to take TE Michael Mayer. Love would then have two first round pass catchers, when Rodgers had none drafted by the Packers.

Now we will all see what the MLF system is like and how well the coaching staff can teach it.

Glad the saga is finally over. The return looks decent, especially considering the Packers aren't picking up any of the $60M.

Here's a thought, the Packers could take WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba at 13, and trade both seconds to get back into the first to take TE Michael Mayer. Love would then have two first round pass catchers, when Rodgers had none drafted by the Packers.

Now we will all see what the MLF system is like and how well the coaching staff can teach it.
I think JSN goes to Houston 1 pick before GB GB will need to give up a 2nd to move up to get him.

I think JSN goes to Houston 1 pick before GB GB will need to give up a 2nd to move up to get him.
I think they need to get to the Eagles at 10, assuming the Bears or whoever don’t take him right before

Jets fans after learning what they gave up. We fleeced GB for Rodgers! Yesterday we have all the leverage we can give GB whatever we want to get him. Jets fans I swear the only fan base in the NFL that needs to spell out their team name in order to say it.

I think they need to get to the Eagles at 10, assuming the Bears or whoever don’t take him right before
Bears need a OT bad. They have Moore and Claypool. If they draft another WR it won't help when Fields is once again having to run for his life when having no time to pass.

Is she single? I hear he's available..
Zach's mom is still married to his dad but Zach can probably hook him up with his mom's friends as he's rumored to have made his way thru some of them.

Back