Badgers vs Michigan lead up

A sub - .500 season, a loss to OSU, a loss to MSU, and a collapse loss to either Indiana or Illinois, after getting beat by Wisconsin, and not even Harbaugh could weather the storm. They'd ride him out of town on a rail before the AD could even give him that kiss of death "We have every confidence in Coach Harbaugh."

Losing to doormats and arch rivals is not tolerated under any circumstances. You got the horses, you gotta win.

They are not going sub 500 or lose to Illinois or Indiana

i think that michigan is embarrassed about the army game and will be out to make a statement. i also think that the badgers may be overconfident due to their big wins over st.swithen's school for wayward girls.

i give the badgers about a 20-30% chance of winning.

i think that michigan is embarrassed about the army game and will be out to make a statement. i also think that the badgers may be overconfident due to their big wins over st.swithen's school for wayward girls.

i give the badgers about a 20-30% chance of winning.
Wisconsin is a 3.5 favorite

They are not going sub 500 or lose to Illinois or Indiana

Nobody says they will. I indicated that's what it would take for Harbaugh to get fired. He's safe for now. But a bad season this year and next, could mark the end.

Nobody says they will. I indicated that's what it would take for Harbaugh to get fired. He's safe for now. But a bad season this year and next, could mark the end.
I actually think 2-3 more years not beating OSU and "settling" for a bowl like Outback or Citrus might do it. He needs a New Years 6 Bowl in the next 3 years or it won't be pretty

Since I don't like Harbaugh, I won't miss him if it does eventually happen.

not unless they lose to OSU and even then hes still a god up there

He's losing a little bit of that luster. At least that's what I and some of my other Michigan fans believe. He's supposedly having great recruiting classes yet they haven't had that translate into wins. Not sure he's found a QB either. He's built a solid program but when you're getting your ass handed to you in big games and rivalry games, then it's time to question what's happening.

I actually think 2-3 more years not beating OSU and "settling" for a bowl like Outback or Citrus might do it. He needs a New Years 6 Bowl in the next 3 years or it won't be pretty
And a win in those bowl games wouldn't hurt. It's not even a rivalry anymore with OSU. OSU has owned them. Dantonio has had his way with them as well

And a win in those bowl games wouldn't hurt. It's not even a rivalry anymore with OSU. OSU has owned them. Dantonio has had his way with them as well

wont hurt no but will the bid donors be happy...todays college game

Back