Black Monday 2022

Going to be interesting who GB hires as their QB coach as that's a huge hire if Rodgers is gone.
Maybe they are consulting AR on this subject. We know he wants more input.

Lovie Smith or did Santa get a tan? LOL
272866129_494655485363737_3912995988624330515_n.jpg

So would I be crazy to say ML should maybe look at Josh McCown for QB coach? He was in running for Texans job and lot of people say he's smart and spent long time in NFL. Would he be a guy to bring in to help develop Love? At this time I don't see a hell of a whole lot out there to make a big hire. Only other names maybe to consider? Freddie Kitchens, Jason Garrett, Pat Shurmur?

So would I be crazy to say ML should maybe look at Josh McCown for QB coach? He was in running for Texans job and lot of people say he's smart and spent long time in NFL. Would he be a guy to bring in to help develop Love? At this time I don't see a hell of a whole lot out there to make a big hire. Only other names maybe to consider? Freddie Kitchens, Jason Garrett, Pat Shurmur?
He was recently a HS coach. So no

You and FlaPack are both wrong... A position coach like that isn't all about a name or experience. In this case, they need a coach that can grow Love.. a lot of times a former college or pro QB works well but the most important thing is that they can teach and mentor.

I haven’t heard a peep about the position one way or another. Seems odd.

I haven’t heard a peep about the position one way or another. Seems odd.
Someone suggested, a day or two ago, that they may be waiting on Rodgers decision before they look two hire a QB coach.
Not sure that’s the case or not, and I’m not sure I would agree with that kind of thinking, because even though it’s the off-season, I would think it would be important for that person to be “in house” and assimilating into the coaching staff ASAP.

Regardless of who your QB1 will be in 2022, go find a good teacher/mentor for the QB room.

Back