Black Monday 2022

Right now I think Adams has told team here is my numbers when you are releastic about making me highest paid WR in the game we can talk. You tag me don't expect me to show up until some time after TC starts.
Fine, all in am saying that’s part of the discussion maybe more than Rodgers.

Fine, all in am saying that’s part of the discussion maybe more than Rodgers.
I think Rodgers talks to Adams finds out direct from him what team is telling Adams and right now I think it's likely being told to both of them that a new contract won't happen right now with the cap status and we are still considering using the FT.

I think Rodgers talks to Adams finds out direct from him what team is telling Adams and right now I think it's likely being told to both of them that a new contract won't happen right now with the cap status and we are still considering using the FT.
I think the organization is well aware of Rodgers intent. Club has more leverage over Adams

Just going out on a limb here …….ever think the major conversations in GB are more about what they do with Adams? Tag senecios? Long term contract ? Offense fit with Love? Does he even want to be in GB without 12?
Definitely. But there's a big Elephant in the room right now that has to be dealt with. Lots of irons in the fire, Dominoes to fall etc.

273762796_3425711200998491_6976812042793876242_n.jpg

Rich was probably given free reign in bringing in who he wanted for any assistant.

Rich was probably given free reign in bringing in who he wanted for any assistant.
If Rich is wise, he'll throw a little love ARs way, by saying in his presser, that he consulted with AR in the hire.....

Back