Black Monday 2022

Someone suggested, a day or two ago, that they may be waiting on Rodgers decision before they look two hire a QB coach.
Not sure that’s the case or not, and I’m not sure I would agree with that kind of thinking, because even though it’s the off-season, I would think it would be important for that person to be “in house” and assimilating into the coaching staff ASAP.

Regardless of who your QB1 will be in 2022, go find a good teacher/mentor for the QB room.
Would be stupid of the team to do that. You don't hire a coach based on Lord Rodgers choice. You still need to develop QB's you wait until Lord Rodgers decides that's March and you are getting crap to hire that will likely be fired in a year just like the ST coach last year was late hire.

Report former Packers DC Ed Dontell will be named Vikings DC

Would be stupid of the team to do that. You don't hire a coach based on Lord Rodgers choice. You still need to develop QB's you wait until Lord Rodgers decides that's March and you are getting crap to hire that will likely be fired in a year just like the ST coach last year was late hire.
I think both parties know what “The Decision” is or at worst have a pretty good idea.

And hiring a coach is not as simple as making an offer. Like players coaches have preferences where they want to work and let’s not forget $$$ matter. I would like a hire sooner than later but it is want it is

What happened the last time they didn't consult with him? Do not be surprised if that is exactly what they are doing, consulting with him. This is the Packers FO, remember? I put nothing past them. As I said, could be them laying down the right tracks, from a PR standpoint, so when it's time, they both can say they did all they could but they are going their separate ways. Hug it out. Gone and done.

What happened the last time they didn't consult with him? Do not be surprised if that is exactly what they are doing, consulting with him. This is the Packers FO, remember? I put nothing past them. As I said, could be them laying down the right tracks, from a PR standpoint, so when it's time, they both can say they did all they could but they are going their separate ways. Hug it out. Gone and done.
Rodgers does not need a QB coach. You are hiring a QB coach to devlop Love not make Rodgers happy to hire a friend.

It’s PR and it’s also trying to set a market for a trade. Don’t tip your hand. Keeping the “Rodgers back in GB” option might raise the price. Control the narrative

Rodgers does not need a QB coach. You are hiring a QB coach to devlop Love not make Rodgers happy to hire a friend.
I get that, but by you saying that, it doesn't mean that they are not in talks with AR about the situation. It's a little more intricate than promoting your QC coach. It's a process at this point.

I get that, but by you saying that, it doesn't mean that they are not in talks with AR about the situation. It's a little more intricate than promoting your QC coach. It's a process at this point.
I don’t think he’s being consulted on the QB coach thing. If it was the OC maybe but there are bigger fish to fry

Just going out on a limb here …….ever think the major conversations in GB are more about what they do with Adams? Tag senecios? Long term contract ? Offense fit with Love? Does he even want to be in GB without 12?

Just going out on a limb here …….ever think the major conversations in GB are more about what they do with Adams? Tag senecios? Long term contract ? Offense fit with Love? Does he even want to be in GB without 12?
Right now I think Adams has told team here is my numbers when you are releastic about making me highest paid WR in the game we can talk. You tag me don't expect me to show up until some time after TC starts.

Back