Bobby Portis opts out

Fit is critical. He’s just limited and while he played well vs Phoenix teams also saw the Brooklyn series and his the rest of his sample size. You don’t get into bidding war for a rotational bench guy.
I could see Miami go after him. He probalby would improve whatever they have off the bench and be able to do some starts

Some guess Portis leaves Bucks may try to use MLE and sign Jeff Green.

Portis about 25 or 26? I think Green is in his 30s? Dunno. Didn't see enough of Green to pass judgement.

Portis about 25 or 26? I think Green is in his 30s? Dunno. Didn't see enough of Green to pass judgement.
Green would be cheaper signing. Bucks are limited to spend $5.9 million on the MLE Green might not even take the full MLE.

I could see Miami go after him. He probalby would improve whatever they have off the bench and be able to do some starts
He’s not starting in Miami with Bam at center and Ariza @ the 5. Miami is deep with bigs

Some guess Portis leaves Bucks may try to use MLE and sign Jeff Green.
Portland is an option if they want to move that direction. Not much depth upfront and nice compliment to Dame and McCollum

FWIW, on ESPN+ they projected salaries for all FA’s and Portis was @ $6m-$8m

FWIW, on ESPN+ they projected salaries for all FA’s and Portis was @ $6m-$8m
Yeah I said before will say again I think he gets 3 year deal with third year being option year getting $8 million a year

Back