Brewers 2022 Season Thread

I still think his value would have not been any lower had they held onto him at end of season they let him go way to early
And no way of knowing if it was any higher either. Again the question is what value does a closer have? It’s not Soto value or a 1-3 rotation guy, maybe a 3 type.

Add a closer that got benched because he was so bad a a 36 year old RP who's had injury issues his career. Yeah don't color me happy
It’s depth. Williams will close. Then the question is, will Williams give you the same stuff as Hader. We have a couple of months to find out

And no way of knowing if it was any higher either. Again the question is what value does a closer have? It’s not Soto value or a 1-3 rotation guy, maybe a 3 type.
Brewers got two mid-level prospects back only way it's lower is Hader blows his arm out

It’s depth. Williams will close. Then the question is, will Williams give you the same stuff as Hader. We have a couple of months to find out
Still I rather have Williams set up Hader close then a setup and closer by committee approch.

Brewers got two mid-level prospects back only way it's lower is Hader blows his arm out
And that’s again back to the question value of a closer. It’s not SP value, it’s not power bat value , probably about 3rd or 4th priority. Maybe he’s lost that much on his FB. Clearly he was not a main priority to many clubs.

It’s not closer by committee. It’s Williams unless he craps out
I don't trust CC to stick with just one guy I can see him try out Rogers and Williams

And that’s again back to the question value of a closer. It’s not SP value, it’s not power bat value , probably about 3rd or 4th priority. Maybe he’s lost that much on his FB. Clearly he was not a main priority to many clubs.
Yeah and IMO why sell when his value is so low

I don't trust CC to stick with just one guy I can see him try out Rogers and Williams
You play the hot hand. That’s baseball 101. And you don’t just bench an All Star

Back