Brewers 2022 Season Thread

You play the hot hand. That’s baseball 101. And you don’t just bench an All Star
Yeah and he struggles a game or two then I think CC puts in Rogers

Your assuming it goes up. And if scouts clock him 2-3 mph slower that’s an issue
Really he has not been pitching bad until the last week or two before trade. I am guessing he's healthy as otherwise othing was reported I think he's just hit a bad stretch.

Really he has not been pitching bad until the last week or two before trade. I am guessing he's healthy as otherwise othing was reported I think he's just hit a bad stretch.
Closers can lose it fast. One other tidbit. He did not want to be used more than 1 inning per game which maybe is telling

You don’t shut down an all star after 1-2 poor outings. No
The Brewers are embrassing right now they need to find someone who can win. Getting swept by the pirates? This team looks like the old crappy teams of yesterday. It's on a fast train to missing the playoffs

Brewers now out of 1st place. If this team craps the bed and fails to make playoffs they should hold GM and manger accountable but they won't.

Brewers now out of 1st place. If this team craps the bed and fails to make playoffs they should hold GM and manger accountable but they won't.
Stearns yes ..agree. Not sure what CC has done wrong, they were 7-1 out of the break and then Hader is out.

The Hader trade gets weirder by the day. The first real weird piece of the deal was Lamet being DFA'd, There is some speculation that they didn't know Lamet was out of options. If true, someone needs to be fired over a gaff like that.

Now it turns out Rogers is injured and needed a cortisone shot in his knee. Seems like Rogers was trying to hide it but still, it's a bad look to pick up a guy who's not been very effective recently and it's now clear he's injured. Will they get anything out of this guy this season?

This trade may hinge on what they get out of the two prospects because the two major leaguers look like they will contribute almost nothing. Hopefully Rogers proves me wrong.

The Hader trade gets weirder by the day. The first real weird piece of the deal was Lamet being DFA'd, There is some speculation that they didn't know Lamet was out of options. If true, someone needs to be fired over a gaff like that.

Now it turns out Rogers is injured and needed a cortisone shot in his knee. Seems like Rogers was trying to hide it but still, it's a bad look to pick up a guy who's not been very effective recently and it's now clear he's injured. Will they get anything out of this guy this season?

This trade may hinge on what they get out of the two prospects because the two major leaguers look like they will contribute almost nothing. Hopefully Rogers proves me wrong.
This is why the Brewers need to fire their GM trades for a injured player

This is why the Brewers need to fire their GM trades for a injured player
If it does not show on the meds and he was hiding it is one thing , if they knew it well that’s a different issue

The Lamet thing to me is a bigger issue.

Back