Brewers 2022 Season Thread

Based on what ? His locker room interview? Yeah he did not look thrilled, said the “right things”.
As mentioned above these players wanted to try to win a WS the FO/Ownership said screw it save money trade one of our top guys.

As mentioned above these players wanted to try to win a WS the FO/Ownership said screw it save money trade one of our top guys.
The money difference was around $3m when all is said and done. In the big scheme of things not significant. I get it’s not popular. This was the organization playing the long game.

And one more thing. The $$$ that are “saved” this year on Hader will be around $3.9m. Now add in what they pick up it’s hard to qualify this as a 2022 salary dump.

I think most agree he was gone before he hits Arb 4.

The money difference was around $3m when all is said and done. In the big scheme of things not significant. I get it’s not popular. This was the organization playing the long game.
Agree but stil think you don't get any less for the little MKE got for Hader at end of season. He was struggling for last week or two and Brewers sold low on him

And one more thing. The $$$ that are “saved” this year on Hader will be around $3.9m. Now add in what they pick up it’s hard to qualify this as a 2022 salary dump.

I think most agree he was gone before he hits Arb 4.
Then there was no reason to trade him just shows Brewers did not want to win rest of this year

Then there was no reason to trade him just shows Brewers did not want to win rest of this year
No that’s not what it showed. They added 2 arms and Williams is your closer. And when you look at numbers it’s a close call

Agree but stil think you don't get any less for the little MKE got for Hader at end of season. He was struggling for last week or two and Brewers sold low on him
Actually he threw better the last 10 days. It’s hard to know exactly what his value is / was. They shopped him the last 2 years so maybe just maybe we overvalued him. And what bats out there matched his “value”.

No that’s not what it showed. They added 2 arms and Williams is your closer. And when you look at numbers it’s a close call
Add a closer that got benched because he was so bad a a 36 year old RP who's had injury issues his career. Yeah don't color me happy

Actually he threw better the last 10 days. It’s hard to know exactly what his value is / was. They shopped him the last 2 years so maybe just maybe we overvalued him. And what bats out there matched his “value”.
I still think his value would have not been any lower had they held onto him at end of season they let him go way to early

Back