Bucks getting thrashed!

Then they have been bad adjustments for how they have played like garbage for the most part this series.
Which ones. Please enlighten me. A couple have but majority have been positive

No matter what happens the rest of this series, and beyond, I give you a lot of credit for finding good things to look at during this entire season. I think it was pretty easy to be too high on them, or not in the slightest bit impressed like I am, but to field the issues from the perspective you have is enlightening. I say the same about everyone else who's posting in this thread. It's great seeing different views.

We may not agree on some issues, but I will never say your insights don't have merit. It's been a great season hashing out how the season was developing.
And to be clear I don’t see Bud blameless or perfect. The issues last night were player related, not scheme or flow. 95% execution.

And to be clear I don’t see Bud blameless or perfect. The issues last night were player related, not scheme or flow. 95% execution.
Bud is still likely getting fired if they lose the series IMO

I like the way he puts one game in a vacuum to base an entire series. Did he even watch Games 3 & 4?
I think he's seeing how they play as a unit, like I do. There's just something lacking out there. It bothers me especially when they go into their two-man game. The other three players just stand and watch. There is absolutely no movement that could break the defense down against Khris/Giannis.

I think he's seeing how they play as a unit, like I do. There's just something lacking out there. It bothers me especially when they go into their two-man game. The other three players just stand and watch. There is absolutely no movement that could break the defense down against Khris/Giannis.
He was very specific about Durant and how they guarded him. The screen and roll game they use with Giannis and Middleton does not require much movement, its based on penetrate and kick if the defense sags and the other 3 spot up in space, they had a good article about that in The Athletic on how that manipulated Brooklyns defense.

The first half in game 5 was textbook open floor "5 Up" sets, Holiday was aggressive and either went to the glass or kicked out. His decision making in Q4 brought back nightmares of Bledsoe.

Back to Durant and Kareems comment its a bit misguided. Tucker was outstanding vs him in games 3 & 4 especially game 4. In game 5 Tucker was on him on 21 possessions on the 2nd half, Middleton 14, Lopez 3 and Connaughton 2. You can argue that Giannis should have matched up with him but you risk foul issues, he already had 3 so its dammed if you do dammed if you dont

still no excuse for losing to a team that was missing 1.5 of its top 3 players.

Back