Bucks getting thrashed!

I'm not writing them off just yet, but last night was a game to be had. You lead most of the game and then collapse in the 4th quarter. They just don't have players with the killer instinct like Durant.

This team has mostly soft players. Giannis tries to be tough but he just isn't. Middleton is as soft as they get. Holiday and Tucker have a little "alpha dog" in them but even there, in the case of Tucker, how do you play 33 minutes and score zero points. I could send in a kid from the local CYO league and he'd find the bucket once in 33 minutes.

The bench is just finesse guys now that Tucker is starting, Interesting that Portis got no minutes last night, but I know he's not a great match-up against the Nets.
If Green does not do his best Steph Curry imitation and goes HAM from 3 and Durant does not have a game for the ages we win last night. This thing goes 7

I'm disappointed. For a while, I thought that they just might be a better team than I thought. Then they confirmed my suspicions. They aren't getting out of the 2nd round. I predicted this when they were only about 20-25 games into the season.

This team has talent, but they don't play as a team. Bud isn't capable of making that happen. End of story.

Next year there will be a new coach, and I think a lot of guys outside the big 3 will be gone. The only three I can see as safe are Portis, Lopez, and probably Ragu.
The issue in this series is they are not getting consistent play from Holiday on either end. Its maddening. They played fantastic basketball as a team in for first half then Holiday decides to do a disappearing act in the second half and stopped being aggressive. If Green does not hit 6-7 from 3 (won’t happen again) and Durant does not have a game for the ages we win by 10. I was not thrilled with the 4th quarter but it’s not as dire as many are making it

The issue in this series is they are not getting consistent play from Holiday on either end. Its maddening. They played fantastic basketball as a team in for first half then Holiday decides to do a disappearing act in the second half and stopped being aggressive. If Green does not hit 6-7 from 3 (won’t happen again) and Durant does not have a game for the ages we win by 10. I was not thrilled with the 4th quarter but it’s not as dire as many are making it
Your assumption is that Holiday is making that decision to not create. Have you ever thought that the reason we're seeing two man basketball with Giannis and Khris is because that's what Bud is calling for?

Watching the rest of them standing around like spectators is frustrating. But, I've grown to expect the inability of them to adjust on offense and defense, and constantly altering their play allowing teams to get back in games.

It seems to be a Budenholz trademark. Like I said, a long, long time ago, Bud isn't good enough to win championships, and this team, as talented as it may be, does not play well together as a team down the stretch.

What I'm seeing is what appears to be coaches decisions that changes their floor presence.

If Green does not do his best Steph Curry imitation and goes HAM from 3 and Durant does not have a game for the ages we win last night. This thing goes 7
Bucks shit the bed on defense plain and simple they choked and got outplayed.

I have no faith in the Bucks team not to stink again in game 6 and lose the series I think even goes 7 games they won't win on the road.

Your assumption is that Holiday is making that decision to not create. Have you ever thought that the reason we're seeing two man basketball with Giannis and Khris is because that's what Bud is calling for?

Watching the rest of them standing around like spectators is frustrating. But, I've grown to expect the inability of them to adjust on offense and defense, and constantly altering their play allowing teams to get back in games.

It seems to be a Budenholz trademark. Like I said, a long, long time ago, Bud isn't good enough to win championships, and this team, as talented as it may be, does not play well together as a team down the stretch.

What I'm seeing is what appears to be coaches decisions that changes their floor presence.
No I assumed that he was not as aggressive and he basically acknowledged that post game. And he was bitching about officiating. Actually the 2 man pick that Bud adjustment to opened up the floor in games 3 & 4 and 1st half they also ran it.

I can disagree about some of the adjustments but that’s not one of them

and one more point. Holidays on ball decision making in Q4 was awful. I was almost missing Bledsoe

Last edited:
I have no faith in the Bucks team not to stink again in game 6 and lose the series I think even goes 7 games they won't win on the road.
You have not had faith in them prior to the Miami series

Bucks shit the bed on defense plain and simple they choked and got outplayed.
They did not. Good lord what game were you watching. Durant pulled up from 35 feet and Tucker drapes all over him and he nails if. 2 guys made shots. Green had 2 open looks on bad rotations but Durant made tough shots.

Back