Bucks getting thrashed!

They did not. Good lord what game were you watching. Durant pulled up from 35 feet and Tucker drapes all over him and he nails if. 2 guys made shots. Green had 2 open looks on bad rotations but Durant made tough shots.
Plus our bench sucks our bench has no idea how to make a basket.

The bench has played limited minutes. Connaughton was outstanding last night. Forbes was fine.
Portis might as well not even bother to show up this entire series guy has been useless.

The bench has played limited minutes. Connaughton was outstanding last night. Forbes was fine.
No matter what happens the rest of this series, and beyond, I give you a lot of credit for finding good things to look at during this entire season. I think it was pretty easy to be too high on them, or not in the slightest bit impressed like I am, but to field the issues from the perspective you have is enlightening. I say the same about everyone else who's posting in this thread. It's great seeing different views.

We may not agree on some issues, but I will never say your insights don't have merit. It's been a great season hashing out how the season was developing.

Thing is last few years this team has played like Tarzan in the regular season and looked like Jane during the playoffs. Other teams adjust and figure out what to do in the playoffs and MKE just keeps running the same thing out there even if it does not work they won't try to change it up.

No matter what happens the rest of this series, and beyond, I give you a lot of credit for finding good things to look at during this entire season. I think it was pretty easy to be too high on them, or not in the slightest bit impressed like I am, but to field the issues from the perspective you have is enlightening. I say the same about everyone else who's posting in this thread. It's great seeing different views.

We may not agree on some issues, but I will never say your insights don't have merit. It's been a great season hashing out how the season was developing.
Thanks much appreciated. I played and coach for years. I tend to be more “feel” oriented about hoops because the matchups and flow dictates so much. I am “x & o geek” at times.

Thing is last few years this team has played like Tarzan in the regular season and looked like Jane during the playoffs. Other teams adjust and figure out what to do in the playoffs and MKE just keeps running the same thing out there even if it does not work they won't try to change it up.
They have adjusted and the Miami series is evidence of that. Some tweaks have been subtle and some noticeable. Hell they have adjusted in this series.

They have adjusted and the Miami series is evidence of that. Some tweaks have been subtle and some noticeable. Hell they have adjusted in this series.
Then they have been bad adjustments for how they have played like garbage for the most part this series.

Back