Bucks getting thrashed!

I'm disappointed. For a while, I thought that they just might be a better team than I thought. Then they confirmed my suspicions. They aren't getting out of the 2nd round. I predicted this when they were only about 20-25 games into the season.

This team has talent, but they don't play as a team. Bud isn't capable of making that happen. End of story.

Next year there will be a new coach, and I think a lot of guys outside the big 3 will be gone. The only three I can see as safe are Portis, Lopez, and probably Ragu.

like i said. there is no way they should lose a game where the opponent is missing their second best player and their third best player is playing hurt. that's just ridiculous.

I didn't catch the whole game but weren't the Bucks up by a pretty good amount too?

I'm not writing them off just yet, but last night was a game to be had. You lead most of the game and then collapse in the 4th quarter. They just don't have players with the killer instinct like Durant.

This team has mostly soft players. Giannis tries to be tough but he just isn't. Middleton is as soft as they get. Holiday and Tucker have a little "alpha dog" in them but even there, in the case of Tucker, how do you play 33 minutes and score zero points. I could send in a kid from the local CYO league and he'd find the bucket once in 33 minutes.

The bench is just finesse guys now that Tucker is starting, Interesting that Portis got no minutes last night, but I know he's not a great match-up against the Nets.

I'm not writing them off just yet, but last night was a game to be had. You lead most of the game and then collapse in the 4th quarter. They just don't have players with the killer instinct like Durant.

This team has mostly soft players. Giannis tries to be tough but he just isn't. Middleton is as soft as they get. Holiday and Tucker have a little "alpha dog" in them but even there, in the case of Tucker, how do you play 33 minutes and score zero points. I could send in a kid from the local CYO league and he'd find the bucket once in 33 minutes.

The bench is just finesse guys now that Tucker is starting, Interesting that Portis got no minutes last night, but I know he's not a great match-up against the Nets.
I know some people think he is but Middleton is not a star player he's an above average player and that's it. He's not a 2nd star you need next to Giannis to win titles. Giannis needs to learn to stop being soft as soft serve ice cream in the playoffs. If Bucks keep doing this 2nd round exit crap Giannis will ask for a trade in couple years.

I'm disappointed. For a while, I thought that they just might be a better team than I thought. Then they confirmed my suspicions. They aren't getting out of the 2nd round. I predicted this when they were only about 20-25 games into the season.

This team has talent, but they don't play as a team. Bud isn't capable of making that happen. End of story.

Next year there will be a new coach, and I think a lot of guys outside the big 3 will be gone. The only three I can see as safe are Portis, Lopez, and probably Ragu.
Portis won't be back. He will opt out and for how he has done nothing in the playoffs I don't know if I even want him back.

If Bud is fired question is who can this team bring in with winning playoff expereince to win? It's clear Bud is not the guy to get it done in the playoffs. Not sure who would be a guy to do that.

I know some people think he is but Middleton is not a star player he's an above average player and that's it. He's not a 2nd star you need next to Giannis to win titles. Giannis needs to learn to stop being soft as soft serve ice cream in the playoffs. If Bucks keep doing this 2nd round exit crap Giannis will ask for a trade in couple years.
Yea, but when Giannis gets mad he just goes bonkers towards the net. Works in regular season when defense is weak, but when defense stiffens in playoffs it doesn't work so well.

Amazingly, he had over 30 yesterday. But, when it was needed he didn't have it. He just didn't look calm and collected and focused.

On the other hand, Durant, hats off to him.

Another game in which MKE does not show up and chokes. This team always chokes in the playoffs every year. Giannis is not elite. Elite players show up in the playoffs Giannis does not. Bud is also done in MKE as his head will be on the chopping block for another early playoff exit.
I could not disagree with this more. Giannis not elite? Let’s look at his numbers in 4 of the 5 games, throw out the debacle in Game 2
Game 1. 16-24. 12 Reb. 34 points
Game 3. 14-22. 12 Reb. 34 Points
Games 4 14-26 12 Reb. 34 Points
Game 5 14-31 14 Reb 33 Points
So 56% shooting 33.6 PPG 12.5 RPG.

Yeah he’s showed up but unfortunately out PG has not so if you want to call anyone out there’s your guy.
But thanks for calling this series over after 5.
And as to Bud, would love to know what adjustments you would have made in the 2nd half.

and one last thing. Durants performance last night was one of the top 3 I’ve seen in lifetime in the playoffs

Wrong. The guy who has not stepped it up is Holiday

Back