Bucks vs Suns NBA Finals Thread

Wow that's crazy.
He was thinking about grabbing tickets for games 3 & 4 against the Suns. Told me they would set him back over $7k for two games, so he passed. I told him I thought that was a good idea.

It's a better seat in front of a TV. Don't have to fight traffic, and can afford a week in Cancun for two for a lot less than the cost of one game.

He was thinking about grabbing tickets for games 3 & 4 against the Suns. Told me they would set him back over $7k for two games, so he passed. I told him I thought that was a good idea.

It's a better seat in front of a TV. Don't have to fight traffic, and can afford a week in Cancun for two for a lot less than the cost of one game.
At home best seats in the house comfortable chair, can bet better food at better prices, easy access to bathroom, no long drive to and from stadium. :)

Reactions: TW
At home best seats in the house comfortable chair, can bet better food at better prices, easy access to bathroom, no long drive to and from stadium. :)
One of the things I hated most was standing on a wet floor in front of a urinal, then going out and buying food! Gawd! It nauseates me now! I'm talking about at games. Not at home! LOL

One of the things I hated most was standing on a wet floor in front of a urinal, then going out and buying food! Gawd! It nauseates me now! I'm talking about at games. Not at home! LOL
I remember old days at Lambeau field before they redid it. Super long lines in bathroom. People so drunk would be pissing in sinks and cops would be in street clothes watching and writting tickets to people who did it.

Will be interesting to see if Holiday and Middleton go play in the Olympics if this does go 6 or 7 games. If it goes 7 games the playoffs end the day before the Olympics start. Do both of them want to fly straight over to Japan and play in the Olympics on zero rest and have zero pratice with their USA teammates.

Wonder how many celbs will now be calling MKE and PHX to try to get as close to the court as they can for tickets.
About the same as any other year. At least Alice Cooper is a local dude

Unless your in a suite or court side E4550373-F45D-47B1-B71B-8B192415722B.jpeg

About the same as any other year. At least Alice Cooper is a local dude
off topic, but does anyone else listen to alice cooper's radio show? it is syndicated, and it is carried by my local classic rock station. he's pretty good to listen to.

off topic, but does anyone else listen to alice cooper's radio show? it is syndicated, and it is carried by my local classic rock station. he's pretty good to listen to.
No but I need to. Thanks for the heads up. Need to look it up if it’s streaming.

Back