Christian Yelich contract ext details and wanting to be a Brewer for life

Money is not going to decide what slot you hit in. If it is your not a competent manager. You need to still put him in a position to get good looks. This is similar to Freeman in Atlanta. He’s was struggling dead in the water and he just broke out of it. Stayed in same slot
Thing is with Yelich this has been going on for 2 years even if he's not healthy is the reason he is struggling you can't keep him in the heart of the order.

Thing is with Yelich this has been going on for 2 years even if he's not healthy is the reason he is struggling you can't keep him in the heart of the order.
And you can’t drop him to 7 either. Last year was an outlier for obvious reasons. This year it’s a late start but you have it allow him to see good looks.

And you can’t drop him to 7 either. Last year was an outlier for obvious reasons. This year it’s a late start but you have it allow him to see good looks.
He has been getting good looks and he's been doing nothing but striking out. Move him down let him figure out his swing.

He has been getting good looks and he's been doing nothing but striking out. Move him down let him figure out his swing.
Can swing when your going to get pitched around at 7

Can swing when your going to get pitched around at 7
well then hit him at 6 having him hit at 3 right now is a waste. He's struggling and swinging and missing at a lot more pitches in the strike zone then he has in the past.

well then hit him at 6 having him hit at 3 right now is a waste. He's struggling and swinging and missing at a lot more pitches in the strike zone then he has in the past.
As I said and not going to beat a dead horse horse but same thing happened to Freeman. Patience

As I said and not going to beat a dead horse horse but same thing happened to Freeman. Patience
Patience? we are past mid way this season time for patience is gone need results by now.

Patience? we are past mid way this season time for patience is gone need results by now.
Well he’s not a liability, the team is winning and there is no reason to panic. Braves did the same with Freeman and he is too good of a hitter.

Well he’s not a liability, the team is winning and there is no reason to panic. Braves did the same with Freeman and he is too good of a hitter.
Not saying he's a bad player just moving him down to 6 or 7 makes sense. There ar guys hitting better so move him out of heart of the order to see if less pressure to drive in runs helps him.

Not saying he's a bad player just moving him down to 6 or 7 makes sense. There ar guys hitting better so move him out of heart of the order to see if less pressure to drive in runs helps him.
7 makes zero sense. I have pointed out why. I’m not beating this dead horse anymore

Back