Christian Yelich contract ext details and wanting to be a Brewer for life

well 3-5 makes zero sense also
No if does not. If you move him down to 6-7 any pitching coach and pitcher will pitch around him. The guy at 8 is hitting 135. It’s baseball 101. If anything move him him to the 2 hole and take the pressure off to drive in runs, just concentrate on contact.

No if does not. If you move him down to 6-7 any pitching coach and pitcher will pitch around him. The guy at 8 is hitting 135. It’s baseball 101. If anything move him him to the 2 hole and take the pressure off to drive in runs, just concentrate on contact.
Guess we will have to agree to disagree I thnk anything 1-5 is a mistake for him to hit in

Was in 2 hole today 4 AB's 2 SO's thing is he has moved from 2 to 3 spot neither is working

Last edited:
Guess we will have to agree to disagree I thnk anything 1-5 is a mistake for him to hit in
You don’t hit a guy 6th or 7th when that slot is not going to bet him crap to hit. Ive just beat that dead horse again

You don’t hit a guy 6th or 7th when that slot is not going to bet him crap to hit. Ive just beat that dead horse again
Well the first 5 slots you want a guy to produce not hit .235

You say he won't get a pitch to hit at 6 I disagree with his struggles no pitcher right now is not scared to go right after him
Sure let’s be sacred of a guy in 7-8-9 to beat us. Sure got it

Sure let’s be sacred of a guy in 7-8-9 to beat us. Sure got it
Well right now no one in this Brewers lineup scares any pitcher. They are still among the worst hitting teams in the majors all teams will go right at this lineup 1-9

Back