Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

Carmelo is 36, but could sign for under $3 mill. Keeping Cousins healthy is the question, and he'd likely grab a $15 mill or higher salary? Just a guess there. But he is only 30. Avery Bradley is an interesting option, assuming he's not back with the Lakers? He's an absolute pain in the rear to guys setting plays on the outside. He's a defender along the lines of what we need. 29 years old. My question, salary? I'd guess maybe $10-12 mill? I'd prefer Markief because he's a little more versatile as to how you can deploy him. I honestly don't know about Rondo. If there are any problems with Covid, I am not certain he'd even show up to play. He's 34, which means he's short term. His salary? Hard to say. If it's low enough, smile and sign him. Teague? I'm not really interested to be honest.
its going to have to be in the mid level exception range which might (probably) price some guys out. Teague makes sense so does Barea. Low cost and you can trust them

I was told Bucks also getting Justin James back in the trade with Kings a 2019 2nd round draft pick a SF. My guess he will be on roster as a cheap guy to help fill out back end of roster.

I was told Bucks also getting Justin James back in the trade with Kings a 2019 2nd round draft pick a SF. My guess he will be on roster as a cheap guy to help fill out back end of roster.
if he see significant minutes that a problem

the Milwaukee Bucks, who can offer him a five-year, $220 million supermax deal

Will Giannis take that or will he maybe see if he can do a 1 year deal sign for 250+ a year from now.

Marc Stein

@TheSteinLine

The last two weeks have been filled with chatter that Giannis Antetokounmpo indeed plans to sign his five-year supermax with the Bucks before the Dec. 21 deadline to do so ... The Bucks just made a trade that suggests they must believe it

Marc Stein
@TheSteinLine

The last two weeks have been filled with chatter that Giannis Antetokounmpo indeed plans to sign his five-year supermax with the Bucks before the Dec. 21 deadline to do so ... The Bucks just made a trade that suggests they must believe it
The panic among Bucks fans was reaching DEFCON 5 level and really for no reason. I get most most of it was from unfounded rumors about Miami and GS but fact is he was not getting traded. Now does he sign super max? 60/40 yes but I would not be surprised at all he does a 2-3 year opt out type to assure the cap situation league wide stabilizes and in many ways that benefits him.

Think Boogie is worth the Bi-Annual at $3.6 million?
I lean yes but I think backup PG is a higher priority. Actually like Melo more than Boogie just wonder #1 if the $$$ work and #2 how important is a ring.

Back