Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

Giannis is not getting traded anytime soon

That would cause a divorce between the fans and the franchise, no doubt about it. Fans have waited since the early 70s for someone who could dominate the court like Jabbar did, as a player. Usually guys like that end up on the big city market teams.

That would cause a divorce between the fans and the franchise, no doubt about it. Fans have waited since the early 70s for someone who could dominate the court like Jabbar did, as a player. Usually guys like that end up on the big city market teams.
Maybe but the city responded so well to the Bridgeman, Winters, Lanier teams. I split season tix with my brother in law then and that arena was loud. Same with Ray Allen / Robinson teams. One thing about Milwaukee / Wisconsin on general is its loyal, and when the team wins its supports it. My larger concern is if Giannis left does the current ownership stay committed long term. Edens and Lasry are very good owners, they say the right things and are not shy to open up the wallet, but they are also hedge fund guys and understand the business part of it. Just look at what Utah sold for

Maybe but the city responded so well to the Bridgeman, Winters, Lanier teams. I split season tix with my brother in law then and that arena was loud. Same with Ray Allen / Robinson teams. One thing about Milwaukee / Wisconsin on general is its loyal, and when the team wins its supports it. My larger concern is if Giannis left does the current ownership stay committed long term. Edens and Lasry are very good owners, they say the right things and are not shy to open up the wallet, but they are also hedge fund guys and understand the business part of it. Just look at what Utah sold for
Get Bezos to buy the team will never worry about money then LOL

Just saw Jrue to Bucks for Bledsoe, Hill, and 3 firsts. Wow. (reddit, so unconfirmed on what NOP got back)

Just saw Jrue to Bucks for Bledsoe, Hill, and 3 firsts. Wow. (reddit, so unconfirmed on what NOP got back)
Well if those 1st are late round picks won't matter much but if Giannis leaves those picks could be lottery pics

Back