June 8th Mandatory OTA begins

Nice article Mark. I'm going to have to start paying more attention to Dunne but I think he may have hit on something. That something is that, whether it be good, bad, indifferent, ML is probably relishing the fact he gets to train up Love. Rodgers is a seasoned vet. Favre was too. MM and TT knew their legacy was gonna be hitched to AR because no way could they lay claim to any successes under Favre, imo.

When Favre left, I talked a lot about ego. Not as a good or bad thing, just as a reality. TT and MM, just like other GM's and HC's, have egos and they believe in their way. No different with ML. He might be like a silent assassin because his demeanor is so affable and likable, but make no mistake, he wants to brand his own team. I have faith in him thus far. I also know it'll be a daunting task and he will be held accountable, but you know, deep down, ML will be judged more on what he has done post-Rodgers Era. I don't think that is necessarily correct, or right, but no one is going to give him his proper credit, or discredit, until Rodgers is gone.

And you have the most important asset sitting and bringing you nothing in return. Money to play with ? Your confident they will spend it and spend it wisely? You have more faith than me.
What if Rodgers is being an ass saying trade me here that's the only team I will go to.

What if Rodgers is being an ass saying trade me here that's the only team I will go to.
I’m not going to get into hypotheticals. Rodgers and Dunn know he does not have a no trade clause.

Reactions: ski
No. Like him or not Rodgers is not dumb
I still think his attitude is screw everyone that is not me I will burn the bridge down then lite the rubble on fire if I have to get what I want.

Back