June 8th Mandatory OTA begins

Yeah but what should Rodgers care if he burns bridges in GB? Not likely we see him in GB again if he gets out.
Because he does not care. But that’s not the point. There is zero evidence he would or is considering it so it’s a non starter

Because he does not care. But that’s not the point. There is zero evidence he would or is considering it so it’s a non starter
If his attitude is I will retire before I set foot in GB again is that not burning a bridge?

If his attitude is I will retire before I set foot in GB again is that not burning a bridge?
No. It’s a business. He made a business decision. If the fans or FO feel it’s burning a bridge so be it. Life moves on

No. It’s a business. He made a business decision. If the fans or FO feel it’s burning a bridge so be it. Life moves on
I think it can be both you can make a bad business decision that is personal and burns bridges.

I think it can be both you can make a bad business decision that is personal and burns bridges.
And again I don’t think he cares. Ask yourself self this. What’s more important to him. Green Bay Wisconsin or Malibu and Hollywood.

And again I don’t think he cares. Ask yourself self this. What’s more important to him. Green Bay Wisconsin or Malibu and Hollywood.
Getting his way no matter what is most important to him. He's a narssistic and being the smartest man in the room and playing his plan to do so will play into the person he is.

Getting his way no matter what is most important to him. He's a narssistic and being the smartest man in the room and playing his plan to do so will play into the person he is.
And who the hell cares because he sure as hell does not. At this point a trade is the best thing for all parties both now and down the road. I know that won’t sit well with some but it is what it is.

If I am the organization I don’t want 12 months of drama, 12 months of distraction just for the sake of having a small shot at a Lombardi. That’s short term idiocy. And if his skills decline and / or he’s dinged his value plummets and you no longer have a valuable asset. They are making a short term decision on the brand and not looking at a long term plan. (Which supposed they have one ) He’s done after this year in GB, just move on

Last edited:
The Packers should trade him to the Calcutta Knight Riders, where he can play cricket. They could send us the man who has the third most googlies on the team.

The Packers should trade him to the Calcutta Knight Riders, where he can play cricket. They could send us the man who has the third most googlies on the team.
Rodgers retires becomes a pro surfer

Reactions: TW
I was more thinking the North Melbourne Kangaroos. Great weather, beaches nirvana

Back