June 8th Mandatory OTA begins

Posted a PFF stat that projected if Love starts in 2021 he would have 4K+ yards 24 TDs and 15 INTs. If ML ran his true system how he wants to I think that actually could very well be good enough to find sucess in his system.

Posted a PFF stat that projected if Love starts in 2021 he would have 4K+ yards 24 TDs and 15 INTs. If ML ran his true system how he wants to I think that actually could very well be good enough to find sucess in his system.
I have no faith in PFF. But that’s a different discussion

I don't think that'd be a bad first year in this system, those are almost identical to Rodgers' first year stats in 2008. Assuming 10+ rushing TDs from Jones (reasonable, considering his last 3 years were 8, 16, 9) and say 5 from Dillon, that's a competitive team.

I have no faith in PFF. But that’s a different discussion
Yeah but just saying if those stats came up with how ML wants to be a more balanced offense that 24 TDs would not be a awful season for Love.

Back