Looking for playmakers

Which goes to show you that this OL is not trusted that Tonyan and Lewis are playing so many snaps as extra blockers.

Not at all, they ain't inserting Jimmy Graham all those snaps because they need extra help blocking. They need to be playing in line like that in order to set up the play action and the multiple plays out of the same look.

some guys play better than they practice.
Like I noted practice film and game film. And also some guys practice better than play game snaps. There are multiple evaluation points. Game, practice , film room.

It took Adams a few years before he developed into a Go To guy. I remember when he first got out there how Icussed him for dropped passes. I realized that most WRs take a few years to open up if they have the talent. What GB has right now are works in progress IMO. I like Allisons speed but do not trust his butter fingers. I think what we have now are WRs who would be good to tuck them in between Adams and another Go To vet which they do not have at the moment.

It took Adams a few years before he developed into a Go To guy. I remember when he first got out there how Icussed him for dropped passes. I realized that most WRs take a few years to open up if they have the talent. What GB has right now are works in progress IMO. I like Allisons speed but do not trust his butter fingers. I think what we have now are WRs who would be good to tuck them in between Adams and another Go To vet which they do not have at the moment.
Adams was much more polished coming out of Fresno compared to anything we have on the roster now. None of these guys are great route runners, closer to below average. I get the need for a vet but this draft is deep at WR so I expect the staff to find some depth there

Not at all, they ain't inserting Jimmy Graham all those snaps because they need extra help blocking. They need to be playing in line like that in order to set up the play action and the multiple plays out of the same look.
To me Graham is just an OLD WR._._I laugh at calling him a TE. They would have been just as well off keeping Jordy Nelson IMO.

I can actually see them looking at Kumerow over Allison. Similar types of players I think. If ML is switching out LG's as the game goes along, I don't see the problem with WR, especially after Allison's fumble swung momentum so badly.

Adams was much more polished coming out of Fresno compared to anything we have on the roster now. None of these guys are great route runners, closer to below average. I get the need for a vet but this draft is deep at WR so I expect the staff to find some depth there
Yet it still took Adams a few years to adjust to the NFL. Don´t get me wrong, I am not saying we have potential star WRs in the others ( although I was hoping for St. r Brown) they were picked and it wilitake years to come if they were worth the pick.

Yet it still took Adams a few years to adjust to the NFL. Don´t get me wrong, I am not saying we have potential star WRs in the others ( although I was hoping for St. r Brown) they were picked and it wilitake years to come if they were worth the pick.
Adams caught 50 passes in year 2 and 70+ in year 3. None of these guys project that

Back