Must see video On Packers/MM/Offense

Have said this for a long time MM offense is predictable and that other teams know what's coming and can game plan MM easily. That's why MM must go he refuses to be challenged and try new things.

MM needs to follow what Mike Holmgren did more scripts first 15 plays they run those plays. After that they go by more free choice. I think Rodgers has earned right to be like Manning and be able to call his own plays. He's not as reckless as a Favre would be were you could not trust Favre to make bad calls

I want to see MM go show the world MM is a overrated coach who has rode the coattails of 2 HOF QB's. If he keeps his same offense and goes to another team with an average QB or a rookie QB that team will not succeed because teams will know what to do to stop it. Only way MM will win outside of GB on a new team would be to realize that he got fired because he got stale and will need to go to a new team with a new game plan and new way of running his offense.

What an excellent interview! Thanks for posting it, Mark.

Not only did it reinforce what's been said around here forever, but it was also so humorous when Jennings said MM's attitude started clear back in the Favre days.

Rodgers has been clear in his interviews. He wants to run the ball. Get with it, MM, or get out!!

I think MM might be a good HC going forward if he would just give up his fantasy that he is some offensive guru. If he just concentrate on being HC and not OC he would unleash Arod to his full potential I think.

Even as the resident lifelong Pats fan I've said all along that Arod is more talented than Brady. It's a shame he doesn't have the same playoff success.

I only knew about Rodger's being able to call everything in the 2 minute sprints recently when he said it himself in an after-game interview, but apparently it has been that way for a long time, and that really explains a-lot. That was a fantastic interview that should be mandatory viewing for every Packer fan, otherwise your ticket would be denied at Lambeau if you didn't have proof of having seen it LOL rofl( Thanks for posting it Mark !! thumbsup

Back