NIL - Texas style

It won't change a thing. Just more money for well healed boosters to fling around.
Probably not but no state institution is going to want to want to pick a fight with legislation. States fund the machine

TW maybe your son can hand out some NIL deals to be meet and greats for his company LOL :)
LOL - He wouldn't consider giving a nickel to any of them.

I think he's going to invest in helping homeless vets get back on their feet, through housing, and jobs. They're forgotten way too often.

So McCann sees it as a long battle? Gee! Who would have thunk it? He'd love to be the one in charge of making it happen.

I see another Kenesaw Mountain Landis in the making. LOL

So McCann sees it as a long battle? Gee! Who would have thunk it? He'd love to be the one in charge of making it happen.

I see another Kenesaw Mountain Landis in the making. LOL
I’ve been following McCann for a few years and his perspective has always been on point

I said before will say again NIL situation will get worse before it gets better.

I said before will say again NIL situation will get worse before it gets better.
And what could make it worse? This doom and gloom that’s it’s changing the balance of power is a bit comical. When some school makes the CFP because of NIL that’s not power FB school I’ll eat crow. Until then it’s the same movie

And what could make it worse? This doom and gloom that’s it’s changing the balance of power is a bit comical. When some school makes the CFP because of NIL that’s not power FB school I’ll eat crow. Until then it’s the same movie
I could see some player being an idiot and using his NIL money to fund a drug ring or something.

Reactions: TW
Biggest issue is now bribe money has gotten out of control before it was behind the doors now it's exploded that anyone and everyone can legally do it now. Yes NIL is nothing but bribes to play at schools.

I could see some player being an idiot and using his NIL money to fund a drug ring or something.
It’s called personal responsibility and that’s not the fault of NIL. That’s a much larger issue

Back