Official 2020 Packers Training Camp Thread

French Canadian represent!! We've traced my dad's side back to s French soldier who came to Canada in the early 1700s...

I know what you're talking about. My ancestor came to Canada as part of the French military. He decided to stay instead of return to France, after the Battle of Quebec.

[ @WFRVSports · 8m #Packers TE Jace Sternberger and K Mason Crosby have both been placed on the COVID-19 reserve list, according to a report by the NFL Network /QUOTE]

@AdamSchefter · 17m H back/FB John Lovett was claimed on waivers today by the Packers from the Chiefs, per source.

@WFRVSports · 8m #Packers TE Jace Sternberger and K Mason Crosby have both been placed on the COVID-19 reserve list, according to a report by the NFL Network

yeesh. that first game is going to rough without a kicker.

yeesh. that first game is going to rough without a kicker.
Both maybe out 1-2 weeks and I think will probalby be back. before real camp starts. Though I would not be shocked if Crosby opt'd out with his wife's health history

Both maybe out 1-2 weeks and I think will probalby be back. before real camp starts. Though I would not be shocked if Crosby opt'd out with his wife's health history
Except now that he's had it . . . he wouldn't have to worry about getting it again and transmitting it to his family at a later date. It's actually "better" for those that get it now, they can move on.

Except now that he's had it . . . he wouldn't have to worry about getting it again and transmitting it to his family at a later date. It's actually "better" for those that get it now, they can move on.

i thought i read that there are many cases of people getting infected a second time.

i thought i read that there are many cases of people getting infected a second time.

This a complex issue. We have a Doctor, down here in the Valley, who has shown it for the second time. Here's a brief article on it. Dr. Cano positive twice

They still haven't discounted it being the second time she caught it.

This a complex issue. We have a Doctor, down here in the Valley, who has shown it for the second time. Here's a brief article on it. Dr. Cano positive twice

They still haven't discounted it being the second time she caught it.
yes, I've seen the stories, but there's always some doubt. Again, if you can get it again - why will a vaccination work?

Back