Official 2021 Packers Training Camp Thread

Has anyone heard much on Royce Newman in camp at all? 4th round pick and have not heard one mention of him really at all in camp.
PFF had him as their highest graded rookie OL from the first preseason game, for whatever that’s worth.

Gutey getting it done. Seems like Yiadom was a 10 game starter in NY. Hope that bodes well for GB but this feels like a swap of the lower roster spots.
He started a lot of games for Denver and the Giants and didn’t play well in any of them

Newman was apparently getting some RG snaps with the 1's on Monday if a read correctly. I think they were not overly happy with the play of either Patrick or Runyan. Be interesting to see the OL rotation on Saturday. It may all be a moot point at RG. I could see the starting line on week 1 being, Jenkins - Braden/Runyan - Myers - Turner - Kelly. That will last a few weeks, assuming no injuries or set-backs, with BakhT back at LT and Jenkins sliding inside to LG.

He started a lot of games for Denver and the Giants and didn’t play well in any of them
Meh it's a free look at a guy for 2 weeks to judge if he's better then Jackson who you were cutting anyways.

Packers need to reduce from 84 to 80 by end of day Tuesday.

Does Will Redmond get shown the door after an abysmal game?

Is this the week we see a trade or two to help reduce roster and add a pick or two for 2022?

Packers need to reduce from 84 to 80 by end of day Tuesday.

Does Will Redmond get shown the door after an abysmal game?

Is this the week we see a trade or two to help reduce roster and add a pick or two for 2022?
Doubt it players cut today or tomorrow are still guys no other team will want as they are just camp bodies. Also it's rare you see trades of guys who will be cut in the NFL. Plus the Packers roster depth sucks I doubt anyone wants what we cut.

Ka'dar Hollman is absent from practice, he's another likely cut.

Back