Official 2021 Packers Training Camp Thread

The pro personal evaluation on this team is more than a little suspect. I would say it should be a great concern going forward.
And this was supposed to get better after TT left. Guess the FO apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I’m not going to excuse Gute of any of his questionable decisions, but if this was Ted’s ship he not only would be keeping Jackson, Martin, and Hollman but he would likely give them 2nd contracts to stay.
He just nearly universally refused to part with players he drafted until their 1st contracts ran out, or longer. Like it was some black mark against his player evaluation prowess or something like that.

I’m not going to excuse Gute of any of his questionable decisions, but if this was Ted’s ship he not only would be keeping Jackson, Martin, and Hollman but he would likely give them 2nd contracts to stay.
He just nearly universally refused to part with players he drafted until their 1st contracts ran out, or longer. Like it was some black mark against his player evaluation prowess or something like that.
I get that but it also exposes how inept our pro and collegiate scouting departments are. To be fair Jackson should have been gone last year and / or moved to safety, he not a corner. The other 2 were just guys and honestly there was no “next man up” behind them.

Packers have failed to improve their scouts for the past decade

There is growing concern that Packers Pro Bowl outside linebacker Za'Darius Smith, who is dealing with a back injury, won't be ready when Green Bay opens the season in three weeks.

#Packers S Innis Gaines sat our back-to-back years with ACL tears and spent last year working out during the day and working Door Dash around his workouts. He said the first big hit he had on Family Night made him tingle he was so excited

Don't know if the kid makes the team but if not wish him luck elsewhere.

Packers placed Redmond on season-long injured reserve... ML was bragging on his ST skills ? I am getting really worried about this staff lately.

Back