Official Game 8 Green Bay vs Buffalo Thread

While this game screams a blowout I just don’t see it. Why? Because it’s the National Football League.

Not sure how the bye impacts Buffalo, historically they are good coming off a bye week and the KC game might have taken some out of them even with the off week.

Buffalo wins but much closer than many think

Bills Mafia. 24
GB. 14

I'd like to predict the upset but nothing the team has done to this point tells me they will suddenly find their way against a team as good as the Bills. I do believe though that they keep it close for 3 quarters before the defense falters and gives up a couple of late scores. I'm thinking:

Bills - 30
Packers - 20

Gary playing on that turf after a ringer isn't really smart. Looks like Sammy and the young WR are going to have to step Sunday. Conventional wisdom says blow out but it's possible they catch the Bills napping.

Tough bruising game either way.

We have to quit looking at the injury report and hoping that Bakh and Jenkins are going to play. It's time to let them heal, and play the guys who are healthy.
Jenkins has played every game this year, there has been no question that he was going to play, except for week 1.

Jenkins has played every game this year, there has been no question that he was going to play, except for week 1.
You mean he's taken the field. I don't think he's played well enough to be that effective. You can't go into each week in a state of flux as to who will and won't be on the field.

I heard Rodgers was asked this week if his thumb was broken or not. I guess he would not answer the question. Which mean's it's broke. If it was not broke he would have said so.

Back