Official Game 8 Green Bay vs Buffalo Thread

What's telling about that it wasn't just anyone calling Aaron out on his comments it was Woodson, A guy who's wearing the same ring, who was the team leader during the last SB for GB Woodson.( still highly respected by the organization)

Don't care if love or Hate Aaron, it's kind of a big deal.

I just pray that the Packers if destroyed tonight don't make a desperate move for a WR. This team has many issues beyond a WR. You will not find any WR that will be a difference maker for this team. Best keep the picks the team will need them in the future.

It was what it was. The Bills are good, the Packers can run, that's about it.

I do think the Packers defense will always have a rough time with someone like Josh Allen. Almost everyone will. He can run as good as any QB out there, and he throws the ball like Rodgers did, in his prime. The questions as to whether or not his skills set was meant for the NFL was pretty much answered.

I saw Rodgers actually having problems getting the ball deep enough on his long throws. His thumb? Maybe. In fact, probably. But, it was a problem. A couple of amazing catches by Doubs. Not much else for our passing game. Our running game was very good. But, they dared us to run, knowing we weren't going to beat them on the ground, with their offense.

Stupidity from Quay Walker. I don't care if the guy was baiting him with a comment. You don't lash out like he did. It hurts the team. Buffalo is good at jawing, and some of our guys got caught up in it. It appeared to effect their concentration.

I think Rodgers has pretty much seen what he's got to work with for the rest of the year. It ain't gonna be pretty.

I promise you. Next year isn't going to be pretty either.

It was what it was. The Bills are good, the Packers can run, that's about it.

I do think the Packers defense will always have a rough time with someone like Josh Allen. Almost everyone will. He can run as good as any QB out there, and he throws the ball like Rodgers did, in his prime. The questions as to whether or not his skills set was meant for the NFL was pretty much answered.

I saw Rodgers actually having problems getting the ball deep enough on his long throws. His thumb? Maybe. In fact, probably. But, it was a problem. A couple of amazing catches by Doubs. Not much else for our passing game. Our running game was very good. But, they dared us to run, knowing we weren't going to beat them on the ground, with their offense.

Stupidity from Quay Walker. I don't care if the guy was baiting him with a comment. You don't lash out like he did. It hurts the team. Buffalo is good at jawing, and some of our guys got caught up in it. It appeared to effect their concentration.

I think Rodgers has pretty much seen what he's got to work with for the rest of the year. It ain't gonna be pretty.

I promise you. Next year isn't going to be pretty either.
TW! I said last night in shout that I owe you an apology, you did call Jenkins being banged up the other day. I didn't realize he had a foot injury in addition to the knee maintenance. br)

TW! I said last night in shout that I owe you an apology, you did call Jenkins being banged up the other day. I didn't realize he had a foot injury in addition to the knee maintenance. br)
You don't owe me an apology. I just saw him having problems with his footwork. He's always been one of the better technical linemen. It was something a person doesn't always spot, unless they're looking to see little things out there.

But, thanks for your response.

Back