Official Week 16 Green Bay vs Tennessee Thread

The Bears are not the Bears we faced earlier. They are going to be very tough to beat.
i agree with this. the bears are still in a position where they could possibly make the playoffs. if they win this weekend, they will be going all out in their final game against the packers.

i agree with this. the bears are still in a position where they could possibly make the playoffs. if they win this weekend, they will be going all out in their final game against the packers.
Bears will win this weekend Jags I don't think will win a game in last 2

If I survive a 2 point Superbowl victory, I'll be glad to tell you you're correct.

We need this one. The Bears are not the Bears we faced earlier. They are going to be very tough to beat. If we lose this week, I think we lose next week.

Again, this is must win
I don't think either game is a given win for us either. The Titans have a lot at stake. They could slip from 4th best record, where they're at because of tie breakers, to totally out of the picture. Not going to go down easy.

Contrast of styles. Coaching adjustments will be critical
  • You can throw the ball on Tennessee but with snow showers and cold can our WR not named Adams get separation and make plays ?
  • While Henry is the obvious strength of their offense play action off the run to Brown is not a favorable matchup. Can the defense stay disciplined?
  • It’s December in GB, can we run the ball and stay balanced?
Green Bay 27. Houston Oilers 21

Contrast of styles. Coaching adjustments will be critical
  • You can throw the ball on Tennessee but with snow showers and cold can our WR not named Adams get separation and make plays ?
  • While Henry is the obvious strength of their offense play action off the run to Brown is not a favorable matchup. Can the defense stay disciplined?
  • It’s December in GB, can we run the ball and stay balanced?
Green Bay 27. Houston Oilers 21
A fair assessment. Could be a tale of two games by half. I do hope the first time the Packers get the ball they score as they usually do. They might need that advantage at the end.

I've got it:

Packers 31 Oilers 30 (Earl Campbell will be held to 145 yards)

A fair assessment. Could be a tale of two games by half. I do hope the first time the Packers get the ball they score as they usually do. They might need that advantage at the end.

I've got it:

Packers 31 Oilers 30 (Earl Campbell will be held to 145 yards)

Reactions: TW
I have a feeling this will be their best played game of the year. Defense will hold Henry to under 100 and will force 2 TOs. Offense will not repeat last weeks disappearing act. Pack 38-Oilers 20.

I have a feeling this will be their best played game of the year. Defense will hold Henry to under 100 and will force 2 TOs. Offense will not repeat last weeks disappearing act. Pack 38-Oilers 20.
from your lips to the football gods' ears.

I hate toe injuries when it comes to RBs. We're usually talking about something that makes it difficult to plant, and cut.

We need a healthy Jones carrying the ball. Also, healthy receivers. It appears we only have one really healthy TE as well.

Back