Packers 2022 Thread

Will be interesting do the Packers bring in a 4th QB or use roster spot for someone else

I remember when we used to call the #3 QB the guy with the clip board. Now he's the guy with the I-Pad. In either case, most of them rarely put on a jock except for practice.

If a guy wants to stay in that position, he has to become important in some insane way that makes him worth being there. Imagine a guy who works his rear off to become the injury replacement for the kicker, holder, and punter. Now that would be a guy who could possibly make a career at #3.

I remember when we used to call the #3 QB the guy with the clip board. Now he's the guy with the I-Pad. In either case, most of them rarely put on a jock except for practice.

If a guy wants to stay in that position, he has to become important in some insane way that makes him worth being there. Imagine a guy who works his rear off to become the injury replacement for the kicker, holder, and punter. Now that would be a guy who could possibly make a career at #3.
Many teams don't even carry a #3 on roster anymore unless it's a high drafted rookie that is not ready to start or be the #2.

Methinks they stash someone on the practice squad who understands the system. It could even end up being Benkert. Hard to tell where this ends up going. I don't believe they'll go out there completely naked at #3.

Methinks they stash someone on the practice squad who understands the system. It could even end up being Benkert. Hard to tell where this ends up going. I don't believe they'll go out there completely naked at #3.
Do they like Danny Etling that much they decided to keep him over Benkert?

Back