Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Do we really want to mess up the #1 pick?
Meh I would rather see it happen just to watch homer Packers fans mind explode having to deal that Rodgers is a hated Bears player.

Why Kansas City is on the roll

I think drafting is the key to success when you build around a cap robbing QB. You may fill a few holes now and then with mid to low range FAs, but you gotta make the right decisions on who you bring in through the draft. The Chiefs seem to know how to do that, and a lot of it, I believe, is due to a HC who makes them understand exactly what he's looking for to make his team work.

Andy Reid is a much better HC than people give him credit.

Good him and his BFF Adams can hug and have fireworks and rainbows going off as they reunite. Plus I can see Raiders being desperate enough to offer up a high pick or two get Rodgers as right now they can't compete in that division.

I still think it will be after June 1st so Packers can spread the cap hit out over 2023 and 2024 thus Packers get a 2024 draft pick and perhaps a 2025 conditional draft pick.

Carr might be the first domino to fall, will be interesting to see where he winds up. His option is due two days after the SB, so he may well be traded before then - if he isn’t then the raiders will cut him outright.

Back