Packers convert Rodgers 2020 roster bonus

Just a thought. Would they let Bulaga walk and consider keeping Veldheer on a short 2 yr. modest contract and draft an OT fairly high.
Veldheer isn't as good as a healthy Bulaga, but looking at it from the business side...……...just a thought.

Just a thought. Would they let Bulaga walk and consider keeping Veldheer on a short 2 yr. modest contract and draft an OT fairly high.
Veldheer isn't as good as a healthy Bulaga, but looking at it from the business side...……...just a thought.
Veldheer is going to be 33 years old in June. Bulaga is going to be 31

Veldheer is going to be 33 years old in June. Bulaga is going to be 31

I understand.
My point was, if they can keep Veldheer (who's been a decent OT) with a team friendly contract while they draft the OT of the future, so they don't have to start him immediately because of Veldheer, does that make "business sense" as opposed to paying what could be a substantial contract demand by Bulaga.

They should trade for Taysom Hill. He can play ILB and back up QB all for the league minimum. hgh)

Not sure why any legit conversation about upgrades must always be denigrated by something that has nothing to do with the conversation. I get the Taysom Hill reference but, legit upgrades need to happen.

Not sure why any legit conversation about upgrades must always be denigrated by something that has nothing to do with the conversation. I get the Taysom Hill reference but, legit upgrades need to happen.
I also agree on the upgrades needed but some of what has been stated is crazy and impossible. I was just being sarcastic and trying to bring a little humor. ILB is a need and I’d be happy to see Martinez retained plus a complimentary piece added in the draft. WR is a bigger issue IMHO.

I also agree on the upgrades needed but some of what has been stated is crazy and impossible. I was just being sarcastic and trying to bring a little humor. ILB is a need and I’d be happy to see Martinez retained plus a complimentary piece added in the draft. WR is a bigger issue IMHO.

I agree eye. I apologize for not initially reading your post as sarcasm, and it wasn't really aimed at you, but an overall comment. I totally agree with you on the ILB and WR corps needing upgrading

Reactions: TW
Back