Packers convert Rodgers 2020 roster bonus

Might not be better in pass pro but would be hell of a lot cheaper to sign and if you get 100+ tackles for 2-3 million a year out of him?

I also posted other guys I would sign to who likely could be cheaper then Martinez. Martinez yeah gets ton of tackles but he's like AJ Hawk tackles 5 yards down field and can't run to save his life. He is not worth top money
This is not fantasy football. If your going to move on from Martinez you better have a plan better than taking a chance on someone cheaper. What film have you seen on the other guys that give you a reason to sign them?

So lets overpay Martinez then because he can tackle a bunch but can't pass cover worth shit?
We are not saying over pay Martinez. But what evidence (film /system ) says they are a fit?

We are not saying over pay Martinez. But what evidence (film /system ) says they are a fit?
Well I dont' see anyone else suggesting players to save money feel free to name someone.

cheaper is usually not better.
I rather sign a cheaper player then overpay for a player who has a very limited skill set like Martinez. Packers I think learned that lesson with AJ Hawk that paying a guy who can do one thing well is not worth top market money.

Because they don’t grow on trees and if they were worth a roster spot they would be in the league. Sorry I’m not throwing up names to see what s$&t sticks
Ok then so pay Martinez 40-50 million on 5 year deal and people will bitch how he is overpaid and can't pass protect.

There is always a chance they move on from Martinez. But WILL THEY is the elephant in the room.

Gute moved on from both Perry and Matthews last year. He had a plan, and executed it.

Does he have a plan for this year? Stay tuned.

As of right now we don't really know for sure what Martinez may accept as an offer. It's all speculation and conjecture at a time when players like to "posture" to see if they can maximize their potential future earnings.

Let them bitch. The market will dictate what he gets and years are irrelevant.
If Martinez is willing to take in 6 million average a year market I could see that any more you are pushing it for a player that's limited

Back