Packers Early 53 Roster Thread

I think he might have agreed to stay until Love is ready. Not sure, they gave him a lot last year, and they seem to have a new sympatico. Now they say they are taking it year by year. It's kind of strange.
Rodgers don't care a fig if Love is ready or how the team fares without him, and he shouldn't, that's not his job.

I still feel when Rodgers signed this new deal it was both sides agreeing it was going to be a two year deal. He's 40 years old at end of 2023 and he then retires.

I still feel when Rodgers signed this new deal it was both sides agreeing it was going to be a two year deal. He's 40 years old at end of 2023 and he then retires.
If it’s a financial thing it’s 3 years, base is still low during that period. Assuming the roster bonuses can be declined makes it seem more of a year to year thing

If it’s a financial thing it’s 3 years, base is still low during that period. Assuming the roster bonuses can be declined makes it seem more of a year to year thing
Yeah I can see if Packers have a 8-9 or worse season he says hell to this and walks.

I don’t think the teams record will be the basis for his decision. More about his physical condition and can / does he want to compete
If team is going backwards and not a SB cotender does he want to return?

At this point how much more is enough for him? He's got nearly $300 million I htink in the bank.
Who knows. That’s Bitcoin salary might not be looking as lucrative now

Rodgers don't care a fig if Love is ready or how the team fares without him, and he shouldn't, that's not his job.
Rodgers didn't have to help Love develop either. Anyway, just saying. We'll see.

Back