Post Game GB Outlast Vikings 43-34

[QUOTE="realitybytes, of course, we will be hearing all week how it's just one game and the vikings were missing half their defense and the refs were in our pocket.
Yes it’s one week out of 16. And with no fans in stands home field does not exist. Minnesota averaged 6.1 per carry. Ok take out the QB and it’s still 18 carries for 100. That’s still 5.5 per rush. You dominate TOP and still give up 34 points won by 9. That’s a red flag folks
[/QUOTE]
Bingo! Winner)

Gash might be a mild reference, if the Packers can't get enough healthy guys on the field. Our defensive front 7 was gassed by the mid-point of the 3rd quarter, and it showed. Too many missing pieces. I was surprised though at how well Jon Runyan played when being called on to step up. I think he has a future with the Packers.

Gary gets 32 snaps which is 62% of the snaps and 2 tackles. So much for all this talk how he will be on the field so much causing havoc. The guy is looking like a bust.

So Burks was on the field for 3 snaps Barnes 15 snaps. Total snaps were 52. So only about 1/3 of the plays did they use a normal 3-4 package. So looks like we will see tons of sub packages this year with guys being moved all over the place and that will only be using one true ILB for most of the snaps.

Also interesting Josh Jackson had the fewest snaps on defense out of guys who played with only 2 snaps. Jackson is a guy who looks to me like you need to cut a guy later in the season to add someone else he might be that person.

Gash might be a mild reference, if the Packers can't get enough healthy guys on the field. Our defensive front 7 was gassed by the mid-point of the 3rd quarter, and it showed. Too many missing pieces. I was surprised though at how well Jon Runyan played when being called on to step up. I think he has a future with the Packers.
He has the bloodlines

Reactions: TW
So saw somewhere Vikings TOP at 18:44 was lowest ever recorded for a team?

So saw somewhere Vikings TOP at 18:44 was lowest ever recorded for a team?
nope 14:53 Indy Colts vs Miami, Colts won...Tenn had 17:39 also saw Tenn had 16:21 and 16:43

Yes it’s one week out of 16. And with no fans in stands home field does not exist. Minnesota averaged 6.1 per carry. Ok take out the QB and it’s still 18 carries for 100. That’s still 5.5 per rush. You dominate TOP and still give up 34 points won by 9. That’s a red flag folks

that's distorting the facts. the defense gave up a total of 10 points in the first three quarters. the packers matched them touchdown for touchdown during garbage time. i hate the prevent defense. they didn't have to give up 21 points in the fourth quarter.

anyway, they ran the ball only two times during the three td drives in the fourth quarter, so really - what did their 5.5 yards per carry get them? aaron jones had one tenth of a yard less per carry than cook (4.1 vs 4.2). and tyler ervin had 4.4 yards per carry more than mattison (12.7 vs 8.3). even though they were favored to win, we beat them in every facet of the game.

the only thing that sucks is that we lost three starters to injury. if the injury to clark is serious, then yes - our defense has a major problem.

Back