Post Game: Packers Defeat Broncos Move To 3-0

Lindsay with 3.9 YPC, 2 TD's 81 on he ground and another 50 through the air? Need to address that.

Otherwise defense looked good from the stats!

MVS taking pressure off Adams.. nice... TE non existent.. booo

RBs taking part of the load YAY!

People with Arod on their fantasy team... ouch LOL

need to clean up some tackling but other then that it was a solid day for the D. their backs did pretty well but taking the ball away and getting up a few scores its not so bad. of course I would like to see us hold all backs in check but that isn't going to happen. The smiths are the real deal. wow they change the whole D. Savage is going to be a solid guy back there.

O is still clunky and AR wasn't very good again. the 3rd Q he looked awful and seemed to gun shy. he stayed clean today so idk what he was thinking. still need to get the O going but baby steps.

good team win. they are est their identity and by the end of the year they will be a tough out for anyone, esp in the NFC

Defense was lights out. Rodger just seems he is just trying to still find his footing in this offense.

Great game! Another great defensive performance! Several Gary sightings were great to see. Offense good too, no TOs and will continue to improve.

It seems to me that AR having a little difficulty adjusting to the fact that in this scheme he no longer has the game placed on his shoulders. A little patience and work on communicating with coaching is needed perhaps.

3-0!!!!!!!

LaFleur might as well start wearing a uniform, because for three weeks in a row he’s been taken to school by some serious long term outstanding defensive coaches. No shame in that, but that’s what I see happening here. The roster doesn’t have the difference makers on O to beat scheme, so it’s up to ML to scheme his players open and outside of some haymakers here and there, he hasn’t been able to do it. The good thing is, those haymakers still count and the D is plenty talented enough to make due so we are 3-0.

We all figured this was gonna be a learning year and that still holds true. It's a testament to the defense, and really the whole team, that they are winning as they grow. That is making this such a refreshing year as there seems to be so much hope and just such a good feeling about the direction of this team. It's been exciting so far and will make for an interesting year.

The offense is a work in progress and is having the growing pains we all thought they would be having. They are improving each week so far and that is the main thing now. Rodgers has shown some frustration, however I don't see it as an issue and it is something to be expected when its a new coaching staff with a totally new offense to learn. Once this offense is clicking and in sync, I think it can be something special. I do feel our WRs and TEs are just fine, and do not feel in any way they are as bad as some like to think. I think we will see their production go up as the offense is learned better.

Defense is playing well. They just have to keep it up and make the small improvements also and I think they will.

Overall so far, this team is a refreshing change from the old coaching staff and system. They seem to have some fire in them and want to win much more.

Back