Post Game Saints 38 Green Bay 3

This keeping players healthy thru pre-season is horse crap. Many other teams played their starters somewhat. ML not playing them makes him look like a inept coward who did not know how to get his team ready.
I would really like to see the data on how many snaps starters played in pre season league wide. I wound suspect GB is closer to the norm than we think. That’s the league trend like it or not

I would really like to see the data on how many snaps starters played in pre season league wide. I wound suspect GB is closer to the norm than we think. That’s the league trend like it or not
I think GB has to be at the bottom besides rookies and 2nd year guys who might get some time with the ones no one else got time. I think even if htey were like Buffalo run guys 2-3 qtrs at last pre-season game that would have helped.

I think GB has to be at the bottom besides rookies and 2nd year guys who might get some time with the ones no one else got time. I think even if htey were like Buffalo run guys 2-3 qtrs at last pre-season game that would have helped.
Maybe who knows. Would like to see the data

I think we'll be seeing the changing of the guard at QB taking place as the season progresses. I believe that we're watching a team that will be auditioning a lot of guys already on the roster, in an attempt to see if they can step up, and replace veterans that cost a lot more money.

I also don't believe that LeFleur or the front office have any illusions about being a Super Bowl team, regardless of what they might say. I think they're realists enough to say to themselves that it's a matter of getting through this season, then looking at the future they have, with Love at the helm.

Will the players play hard? Of course they will. Some of them will be fighting for their NFL future.

Is the season over?

No, we have 16 more games of pain. I was only able to watch part way into the 3d. I didn't see much heart.

I saw Rodgers do a Yoga Namaste on camera. He doesn't care. He was winging it off his back foot - incredible arm. But, it looked like he was just flinging it.

It's going to be a long year

I think we'll be seeing the changing of the guard at QB taking place as the season progresses. I believe that we're watching a team that will be auditioning a lot of guys already on the roster, in an attempt to see if they can step up, and replace veterans that cost a lot more money.

I also don't believe that LeFleur or the front office have any illusions about being a Super Bowl team, regardless of what they might say. I think they're realists enough to say to themselves that it's a matter of getting through this season, then looking at the future they have, with Love at the helm.

Will the players play hard? Of course they will. Some of them will be fighting for their NFL future.
This is a playoff team and unless he injured 12 is under center. Will it make a deep run? Personally doubtful. Some of the issues from last year are still there but right now to me it’s an aberration.

If the front office truly doesn't think the Pack is a Superbowl winning team, their actions this off season are atrocious. If they thought that, Rodgers should have been traded draft day. This was all in for one last dance. It looks like we're the ones who will be getting moshed in the pit.

Some will play hard. I doubt most will.

If the front office truly doesn't think the Pack is a Superbowl winning team, their actions this off season are atrocious. If they thought that, Rodgers should have been traded draft day. This was all in for one last dance. It looks like we're the ones who will be getting moshed in the pit.

Some will play hard. I doubt most will.
It’s a marathon not a sprint. I get it’s a bad loss. I expected overreaction but lets see trends not one data point

Love ya Pack, staying level headed. And, get what your point.

I'm upset about the effort. Pre-season snaps don't create effort. Until they show me some effort and appear to care, my opinion of them won't be swayed.

And, if TW is right. Rodgers should have been traded when he had value

Back